Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > Clinics/Performances
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2004, 03:36 PM   #1
stapper15

virgils Tampa clinic

well guys when i heard he was coming down here to Florida i freaked out, but until i read this im even more freaked out.

Virgil Donati Clinic - Sunday April 18th. 2004 4:30pm
Pearl Drums, Sabian Cymbals, Vater Drum Sticks and Remo Drum Heads presents.... Virgil Donati

Virgil Donati is coming back to AJ's for his only Florida appearance. Tickets are on sale now. Call in and reserve your seat now. Tickets are only $10.00. Reserve seating is limited. This clinic is being held at the Grande Occasions at the Town Center located at 11778 North Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL located in the Main Street Shopping Center. Don't miss out on this chance to see Virgil in action. Virgil will also be offering a limited amount of private lessons on Saturday ($100 per hour per student) as well as holding a Master Class at 2pm on Sunday ($35 per student). Reserve your spot today. Call 813-353-1829 for more information on Virgil's clinic, private lessons and/or master class www.virgildonati.com

i am going to the clinic and a private lesson!!!!! yahoo!

stapper
Old 03-30-2004, 03:50 PM   #2
MaltBuddow3
Alicia Keys husband to be

I thought it was the day before!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! There goes my opportunity to see Virg! He never comes this way. I even went to Guitar Center a while back to try a bring him here, but no, he's not at the top of their clinic list, but you know who is???? Questlove!!!! come on, he's a solid player and I really enjoy his stuff, but when I go to a clinic I want to be overwhelmed by sheer mastery of the kit and I want my head blown of my shoulders by a creative genous and I dont wanna be able to speak afterwards and I want it to make me cry and shake like a little homeschool girl!!!!! Thats what a clinic is all about!!! I'm just gonna buy Virg for a week or so... hope he doesnt mind... tehe
MaltBuddow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:55 PM   #3
stapper15

yah they changed the date i found that out today, by the way which guitar center?

stapper
Old 03-31-2004, 11:58 AM   #4
MaltBuddow3
Alicia Keys husband to be

The one in downtown Atlanta, "Rythm City"
MaltBuddow3 is offline   Reply With Quote