Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
TrinityJoe

Hello - Your opinion please

Hi Everybody,

I'm new here and have been a Virgil fan since "Just Add Water." I have almost all the CDs he's on and my favorite is OTV-"Serious Young Insects". I recently completed my debut instrumental Prog CD and would love your opinion on the material. It's a mix of Steve Morse/Eric Johnson meets Liquid Tension Experiment/Planet X. Check out www.joenardulli.com/tunes.htm for samples and reviews of the CD. You all seem to be an esteemed group of players here as well so your thoughts would mean a lot.
Also, I'm looking for a drummer in the Metro NY/Long Island area. Professionalism, attitude and CHOPS WITH FEEL are a must! Requires a high level of musicianship. However, these are real songs, not just over-indulgent playing...it's all about the compositions. Contact me at joe@joenardulli.com if you're interested.

THANKS everybody!!!

Joe Nardulli
New Hyde Park, NY
Old 03-04-2004, 12:32 PM   #2
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
hey, that's good stuff man!

i can definately hear some some eric johnson and LTE influence in there. i also heard some joe satriani influence in there as well.

as far as the drummer search goes, id be more than happy to drum for u but i live about 16 or 17 states away from u, sry. u should check out "nevesis." <(that's his name on the virgil board). he's DAMN good and lives in the NY area, but i dont think it's near u, but u should talk to him though. his name on AOL Instant Messanger (if u have it) is "VIsuLEFX."

also, there is someone u might like to talk to. he's also into the music u play and is a very talented guitarist. he's 15, and shreds like a ****ing blender!!

u can email him at yngwie12001@yahoo.com or talk to him on AOL Instant Message, his name there is "yngwie12001"

later man, hope to see u on the board more often.
vdreignsuponus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:38 PM   #3
TrinityJoe

Thanks!

Thanks for checking it out vdreigns... I'm glad you dug it. I'll check out the folks you mentioned and see if I can make contact.

Take Care,

Joe