Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2004, 05:24 PM   #1
quitou

Sorry Guys

Hey Guys,
I just wanna say sorry for all the crap I said earlier on. It was all written in the heat of the moment without giving it much thought. In hind sight I really regret it, because I've probably come across as big whiner. I'm sure the membership is well worth it, and definitely a bargain for all that comes with it. Now that I've cooled down, and the intial shock has passed, I can honestly say that I'll probably sign up at some point as well. Big apologies to all the people here as I have probably disgraced the entire board. Most of all big apologies to Virg and Chris for all the hard work they put in for the new site. Sorry guys.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:35 PM   #2
kirk

Quitou you are a good guy, sometimes we make mistakes that is life. You have been a positive member to this board and will continue to be. Do not beat yourself up over it. I am sure you will enjoy the new board I sure am.

Take Care and Regards Kirk
Old 01-10-2004, 05:39 PM   #3
Christopher
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitou
Hey Guys,
I just wanna say sorry for all the crap I said earlier on. It was all written in the heat of the moment without giving it much thought. In hind sight I really regret it, because I've probably come across as big whiner. I'm sure the membership is well worth it, and definitely a bargain for all that comes with it. Now that I've cooled down, and the intial shock has passed, I can honestly say that I'll probably sign up at some point as well. Big apologies to all the people here as I have probably disgraced the entire board. Most of all big apologies to Virg and Chris for all the hard work they put in for the new site. Sorry guys.

Don't mention it Quitou.

We werent expecting EVERY SINGLE member on this board to sign up also. Some people might not be hip to it....yet

We're very happy to have you as a member here. Your apology shows once again that you're a great msgboard member to talk to.

All the best and thanks so much for your support!

Cheers!
Old 01-10-2004, 05:42 PM   #4
bootdogs

I will second Chris on that one!

*taps quitou on the back*
Old 01-11-2004, 01:31 AM   #5
jimi

thats great quitou!
from a hardcore Virgil fans point of view, premium membership has no cons. there is ALOT more stuff here and going to be added that isnt just lessons/footage. And chris said its not just a monthly thing, and that it will be constantly updated. Which i think is an important point some people are missing!!