Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2003, 10:35 AM   #1
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
December 14, 2003!!!

today is a glorious day for americans. and not only for americans but for everyone. those of u who know the 9/11 attacks on america realize what a tragity it was. being as i live in america, it was very difficult. today, suddam husain or however u spell his name was found and captured!!! now that that bastards gone, we can all sleep easier. pls tell me what u think of this day.

suddam is gone forever and will burn in hell!!!
vdreignsuponus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 11:00 AM   #2
Milo Porto
Executive Member

i think saddam hussein's capture is a good thing...but in my opinion...we can never fight terrorism.....how can you tell a terrorist from a non-terrorist! the most we can do is take precautions...but even so they will find the flaws in our security system...nothing in this world is perfect hence nothing is flawless...these terrorsit are driven to destroy.... they will attack at any given opportunity!! the most we can do is hope and pray that we will get to live another day....CARPE DIEM people!!

i am really sick and tired of all these threats to the peace of this world....people fighting because of religon ( or so we think)...thats just STUPUID.....

either way i think its a good think sadDAMN hussein is captured...

...now maybe we can just concentrate on making and playing MUSIC!!

www.myspace.com/brandonkhoo

http://www.mapexdrums.com/artists/S...io_Brandon.html

There's nothing for you to fight against, You're so unreal it's evident, You'll never be one of our kind
This ain't yours, **** you don't try, again we will rise! - lamb of god
Milo Porto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 11:19 AM   #3
Adam

Saddam...well you're looking at this whole thing from a very American point of view. It's actually frightning to see how well American propaganda has worked on some people...not trying to sound mean though.

Saddam needed to be taken out of power, but do you think HE did what he did out of the intention of being evil? I don't, I don't even think Hitler was trying to be evil. I think people like that do what they do because they feel it is the right thing, whether that's based on religious beliefs, philosophies, etc...even if those things are evil. You have to look at it with an open mind. He is a man from a different part of the world with different beliefs, so instead of just labeling the man as a "terrorist" or an evil person, or anything other label Bush has pasted on him, develope your own opinion. As for the 9/11 attacks, far worse things have happend to other countries that no one even knows/cares about. It's still a tragity but it shouldnt've been a reason to wage war on 2 different countries without serious evidence.

Just my opinions.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 11:42 AM   #4
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
no one is really evil. it's true, theyre just fighting for what they believe in. like suddam. i just believe it's really rediculous. first of all, religion is just a beliefe. it's not that important when it comes to life or death. it's not gonna save u or keep u safe. it just makes u feel better. but there are things that define wrong doing. killing, obviously, is not a good thing. suddam thought the only way to win a war was for ppl to die. so he tried to kill as many ppl as he could. all in all, he is a bad person. i say this because war is the only thing wandering in his mind for some reason. it's not his world god damn it! he has to learn to share. it doesnt matter if he is really a good person or not when it comes down to it. it wouldnt matter if really was doing this to help other ppl. hes still gonna burn!
Old 12-14-2003, 11:43 AM   #5
vdreignsuponus1

too many errogant ppl in the world.
Old 12-14-2003, 11:51 AM   #6
Phantom Savage

Oh great, they caught Santa. . .

I believe that they had him, but then finally revealed him, cause it's close to Christmas, & the election, then next will (possibly) Osama, then the soldiers will be brought back home on Election time, Bush will do that just like what Nixon & Pappa Bush did!!! Like my avatar
Old 12-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #7
MaltBuddow3
Alicia Keys husband to be

I dont think any religion supports rape, murder, torture, or genocide. Do you? Fights btwn religions are stupid, but I dont think he was fighting for a religion. He's just freakin crazy.
MaltBuddow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #8
Adam

I would disagree. Some people take religions to extremes because it's something they belief and base their life on. Look at what the WESTERN CHRISTIAN WORLD did during the crusades. mass slaughters of people who were muslim and so on. I would agree that Saddam has done many evil things: murder, genocide, ect. but it's not much worse than things the US has done in the past. That and the fact that Iraq is well behaved when you look at the big picture. Look at countrys like North Korea, and al those African countries that belief in "ethnic cleansing" every time a new leader is put in place. Iraq just happens to be placed so conveniently on rich oil-full lands. It's clearly obvious that Saddam was a bad leader, but we've seen many worse leaders get away with a lot more. You know, they still haven't found any weapons of mass destruction.

It's quite depressing to see one of the most fearless leaders who once stood proudly against the strongest nation in the world, now a sad old man who looks like his time on this earth is nearing it's end.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 07:33 PM   #9
Lucius

Wow, is this Virgils forum or Sadams??
Old 12-14-2003, 07:47 PM   #10
Milo Porto
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam
Saddam...well you're looking at this whole thing from a very American point of view. It's actually frightning to see how well American propaganda has worked on some people...not trying to sound mean though.

Saddam needed to be taken out of power, but do you think HE did what he did out of the intention of being evil? I don't, I don't even think Hitler was trying to be evil. I think people like that do what they do because they feel it is the right thing, whether that's based on religious beliefs, philosophies, etc...even if those things are evil. You have to look at it with an open mind. He is a man from a different part of the world with different beliefs, so instead of just labeling the man as a "terrorist" or an evil person, or anything other label Bush has pasted on him, develope your own opinion. As for the 9/11 attacks, far worse things have happend to other countries that no one even knows/cares about. It's still a tragity but it shouldnt've been a reason to wage war on 2 different countries without serious evidence.

Just my opinions.

im not taking sides here...but honestly i dont really like sadDAMN...the way he works things around there...if you get my drift...... i never really belived that woman should be treated differently from man......! or never did belive that anybody caught stealing would have their hand choped off...or any of those ****ed up/ inhumain policies for that matter..... WTF...

im not sideing the U.S. ..but at least hey got morals!

There's nothing for you to fight against, You're so unreal it's evident, You'll never be one of our kind
Old 12-14-2003, 08:19 PM   #11
Lucius

And i dont like the whole human shredding idea that much!
Old 12-14-2003, 08:37 PM   #12
Milo Porto
Executive Member

there you go...thats iraq for you...even their own national soccer team were punished for not winning some competition...now that screwed up!! there are stories far worse than this!!

Old 12-14-2003, 11:24 PM   #13
Phantom Savage

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucius
Wow, is this Virgils forum or Sadams??
Note that this is Virgil's Message Board, in message boards, you have forums, this forum is called General Chat, you can talk about anything in this forum!!!
Old 12-15-2003, 01:46 AM   #14
Fede

Quote:
Originally posted by Adam

Saddam needed to be taken out of power, but do you think HE did what he did out of the intention of being evil? I don't, I don't even think Hitler was trying to be evil. I think people like that do what they do because they feel it is the right thing, whether that's based on religious beliefs, philosophies, etc...even if those things are evil. <snip>

I see what you're saying (erh?), but having barbecues with your family (especially sons) where the entertainment is making innocent people drink gasoline and then shooting them to see them go up in flames - is there any other explanation than plain old evil?
Old 12-15-2003, 02:24 AM   #15
Lucius

Phantom Savage, I know anything can be posted, I was just joking around trying to lighten up a serious discussion about saddam, although there was, and is no humor in the subject, i just didnt want things too serious, note the wink and the smiley face!