Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #1
Chereco

hey, who's into african rythms??

Got some african rythms for the interested. I bet you won't even pass the first variation. It really takes a while to understand and specially feel what's happening, and what you will see is very easy as two limbs are working, but as you try to add two more, making a 5 voice independence, even if I you spot 4 limbs, u actually making 5 voice, cause one of the limbs, the left foot is working a splash hi-hat sound. K, enough!, I'll post it in written way, cause I don't have the image to place it. Great independece workout, u'll see.

Hope you like
Ch.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Chereco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chereco
Got some african rythms for the interested. I bet you won't even pass the first variation. It really takes a while to understand and specially feel what's happening, and what you will see is very easy as two limbs are working, but as you try to add two more, making a 5 voice independence, even if I you spot 4 limbs, u actually making 5 voice, cause one of the limbs, the left foot is working a splash hi-hat sound. K, enough!, I'll post it in written way, cause I don't have the image to place it. Great independece workout, u'll see.

Hope you like
Ch.

Nah!, forget it, it's too big to write it, I'll try to find a way to put an image of it k??...sorry, I'll get back to u.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:05 PM   #3
Dom Aversano

I'm really interested I love African Rhythms. I always feel that my knowledge is quite lacking when it comes to them so I am always excited to learn more.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:14 PM   #4
IronCobraMan

ur best bet would be africans...
Old 02-03-2006, 09:12 AM   #5
Chereco

K guys, after I tried several ways to post the image with the rythm, I came to this conclusion, why don't you give me your email addresses and I'll send it. This way I can send you a few variations and different styles on it, what u say?...

If u want, u can give me ur email address via private message k??...it's easier that way.

Thnx.
Ch.