Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2005, 08:29 AM   #1
chasedabney

I can't believe I'm gonna miss Virgil by a week!

I live in Louisville, Kentucky so I have never been close enough to one of Virgil's shows to see him in the states. During my tour in Australia last year I was hoping to catch him, but was unsuccessful. I'm going back to tour Australia, mainly Brisbane, in June til early August. My main venue will be the Indie Temple and I found out that the Virgil Donati band will be there on June 13th. I don't arrive until the 24th. I can't believe I'm gonna be in Australia and miss him by a lil over a week. Well Virgil if your'e listening or reading.....come up to Brisbane to the Indie Temple again and check out my CD release show that is gonna be there. not quite sure on the date but it'll be posted on my website www.chasedabney.com
thanx
Chase
Old 05-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #2
D.W.A.

Louisville?...nice man.....im a whopping 2hrs away...southeastern kentucky.
Old 05-15-2005, 12:07 AM   #3
C.J.

Argh! That must be frustrating... A lot of us here know how you feel, many of us haven't had the occasion to see the man is action. We all gotta keep the faith!
Old 05-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #4
ataraxia

mate that is sucks so badly. I from the UK and was waiting for Virgil to play visit for years. I'm living in Australia at the moment, and I was so bleak when I heard Soul Sirkus were playing in the UK and I was going to miss Virg. Luckily however I'm getting two doses of Virgil - one at the AUDW and his gig in Perth. Can't ****ing wait!

patience - just bide your time.
ataraxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 04:01 PM   #5
chasedabney

hey guys thanx for the sonsolation

I know I know I'm trying to wait it out. I know if I could be at the Indie Temple I could get the hook up. I'm in really well with the owner. Oh to the guy from KY where in Ky are you? Cuz I'm from Monticello originally!
www.chasedabney.com
Old 05-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #6
DavidPartay
meeheehee

Send a message via MSN to DavidPartay
I've been waiting since 2001 to see Virgil!! He played at The Basement a month before I turned 18... I WAS SO CUT!!! Heh... But I'm NOT missing him this year!! Virgil, I'll see you on June 12!

David Pardy on YouTube
DavidPartay is offline   Reply With Quote