Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2004, 10:53 AM   #1
rythmtroll

Derik Sherinian lives next to my freind...cool huh?

Its such a small world guys. I live in a quiet town. Its a nice town. Derik Sherinian lkives in this town . Thats cool. Hes cool. i was just starting to drink one evening with a few of my freinds and i saw a dude next store who looked like Derik. i though" Nawww " But then another guy walked up to the gate that had a guitar on his shoulder. Then I thought "Why not ask him if thats Derik" So I did and he said it was. So what do ya know? Derik walks outside and Im like" Dude I listen to P to the X all the time bro". And hes like " really ? Thats so cool man". Then he tells his friend " My nextdoor neighbor is in to our stuff man. thats so cool" So I walked over and said hey. We had a quick freindly hello ,exchanged names and parted. He comes out a few minutes later and asks us if any of us are into " MESHUGGAH" . I flip out just because I swear my Meshuggahs name (and im buzzin real hard). So we talk about that **** for a while. Hes a good guy man. And im trippin like" the keyboardest of PLanet X who plays with Virgil and Toni and whatever bad ass they want to play bass for them lives next to my bud! " Such a mind trip man. I get in trances when I listen to "Universe" ( my fav cd of thiers) and I realized its because of the keys. So anyways the next day or so I remeber him taliking about Meshuggah and how he hasnt heard "Nothing" yet so I burned him a copy and went over there and gave it to him. He handed me and my buds a copy of universe. i was so ****in happy just because i ve been looking for that Cd for so long and noone has it in stores. Im really wired on cofee so bare with me here. I thought to myself " pay attention to the keys " Ive never listened to planet x like that be 4. i have a total new outlook on the soul of planet x. Its a total ttrip. Hes so imaginative and creative with the notes he comes up with. Its such a ****in trip if you can follow all the timings.Its a total trance and a total transformation to another galaxy. So theres my story and I hope he diggs the meshuggah cd i gave him. Because im so diggin the universe cd he gave me. And its from his hands and his spirit. That makes the cd that much deeper. Im ****ed up on coffee so im out of here because im wiggin out. Bye and theres my story.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:30 PM   #2
Lad.

He lives next to you? Cool. He's very valuable to "P to the X". You speak ebonics? Ehh'....trippin'...umm...dawg?
Old 06-15-2004, 01:46 PM   #3
Kinetic drummer

thats an awesome history... man...unbeliavle!!
lucky you!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:02 PM   #4
peter

That is cool!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:16 PM   #5
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
mike portnoy just purchased a house next to my friend. she went over to his place and got heads signed. her brother played for him! (i bet i could smoke his ass). she got to touch his purple monster! (dirty minded fools) his set of course..
vdreignsuponus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #6
Lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdreignsuponus1
mike portnoy just purchased a house next to my friend. she went over to his place and got heads signed. her brother played for him! (i bet i could smoke his ass). she got to touch his purple monster! (dirty minded fools) his set of course..

What! You mean your friend's brother got to play the purple monster!? WHAT! man...I hate Ohio. Nobody famous / cool that I know would ever move out here.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:54 PM   #7
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
i know..lucky ****!
vdreignsuponus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:58 PM   #8
Christ Magnum

Man... living next to someone who plays with Virgil! I'm not worthy.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:39 AM   #9
Wojtek

Wow, Is anybody neighbour of Virgil?? He he. It would be cool.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:54 PM   #10
rythmtroll

What dawwwg? No I was just kidding with the ebonics. Im white as a rice.(actually Im half columbian and pretty tan). im gonna see if he wants to jam or something. I know he'd be down. Hes a neighbor. Why not. I ****in hate Mike Portnoy. So damn over rated its rediculus. Nothing that 14 year old cant do. I gave him a Meshuggah cd. Now those guys can play! But Ill talk to ya all later and have a good one.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:59 PM   #11
rythmtroll

What dawwwg? No I was just kidding with the ebonics. Im white as a rice.(actually Im half columbian and pretty tan). im gonna see if he wants to jam or something. I know he'd be down. Hes a neighbor. Why not. I ****in hate Mike Portnoy. So damn over rated its rediculus. Nothing that 14 year old cant do. I gave him a Meshuggah cd. Now those guys can play! But Ill talk to ya all later and have a good one.