Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > General > General Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2004, 12:23 PM   #1
vdreignsuponus1

Send a message via AIM to vdreignsuponus1 Send a message via MSN to vdreignsuponus1
..eh..heartbreak..

okay. female situation. listen up..

i would tell u the story but..eh..complicated. so ill put it in a question. have u ever really really liked girl/guy but they dont know how bad u actually like them? then, once u start to become so attatched, enough to pop that wonderful question, u realize that theyre taken? well today, i found this out the hard way. i was sleeping, and then i woke up, turned my head, and those two cuddling!! eh, i tried not to cry. so i just kept my head down and listened to some soft DT.

point being..any of u who have had this happen to u..know how ****ing horrible it is..
vdreignsuponus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:48 PM   #2
Cesar

AH man! It has happend to me.To be completly honest I was heartbroken about 2 weeks ago. I still love this girl,but It aint happening! And yes, its horrible, reallly bad. When she told me that it wasent gonna happen,I was about to cry until my friend saw my facial reaction(which was like crap) and called me to aside. But, life goes on! So CARPE DIEM! Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying!! REMEMBER!
Old 05-07-2004, 02:24 PM   #3
Xen-

Girls are the ultimate distraction to drums. I wish they DIE!
Old 05-07-2004, 05:06 PM   #4
Milo Porto
Executive Member

oh maaan... oh duuude...! that sucks man...at this point i think the only thing i can say is hang in there man.... this is F.U.B.A.R (F*#ked Up Beyond All Recognition) My symphaty goes on to you man..!

www.myspace.com/brandonkhoo

http://www.mapexdrums.com/artists/S...io_Brandon.html

There's nothing for you to fight against, You're so unreal it's evident, You'll never be one of our kind
This ain't yours, **** you don't try, again we will rise! - lamb of god
Milo Porto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 07:54 PM   #5
Christ Magnum

Oy that's pretty weak man. Shoulda let her know how you felt about her!
Old 05-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #6
timthedrummer

i went out with a girl for 2 yrs and broke up recently... i was devastated. i have a few chasing right now (chicks dig drummers- u all know that heh) but i think they're a huge distraction so im not gonna bother with girls for a while
Old 05-07-2004, 11:42 PM   #7
Kinetic drummer

Sorry Guys Im Gonna Be Sick And Grotesque
One Sexual Fantasy I Had... Hehehehe

Getting A Blowjob While Im Playing He He Hehe
I Love Girls And Drums....

Does Your Drums Have A Name??
Old 05-07-2004, 11:45 PM   #8
Kinetic drummer

Exclamation

now i regret of writing that above...
****!
sorry..
Old 05-08-2004, 12:03 AM   #9
Grzegorz

Concentrane on drums and music... Play a lot, try to transpose your feelings on instruments, try to make some music... I've had this problem almost 2 years ago, I still can't accept this, but music helps me a lot. So stay havy and keep playing like never before!!!
Grzegorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 06:24 AM   #10
shaftninja

Send a message via AIM to shaftninja
When I was dumped about three years ago, I basically buried myself in the woodshed. It was the healthiest thing I ever did. You could even say being dumped was more beneficial than staying together would have proved to be, heh.
shaftninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 11:37 AM   #11
alencore
Drum Therapist

ahh women....can't live without them can't live with them.....but i do learned this......women create problem for us men but women also solves it. she broke your heart but soon or later some other girl will make you feel way better. like they always say...it's better to love for real and be happy or get hurt in the long run than never love at all. yaiks! mushy mushy. well, be proud you're a drummer coz chicks do dig us...LOL!
alencore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:22 PM   #12
MaltBuddow3
Alicia Keys husband to be

lars ulrich

Last edited by MaltBuddow3 : 02-12-2013 at 11:02 PM.
MaltBuddow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:45 PM   #13
MaltBuddow3
Alicia Keys husband to be

BTW: Mike P said that he gave up many relationships for drumming when he was our age.

You'll get through it, I definitely know what you mean, it's happened to me 5 million times. Turn your emotions into creative energy. Write a song about it or something. It doesnt have to be an amazing song or poem or whatever. You just need a coping mechanism to vent. Whatever you do dont hold your feelings in. Let em out, whether it's through music or us or anything else.

Hope you feel better.
MaltBuddow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 03:28 PM   #14
DJ_Sewell

man, ive gone throw some **** with girls man, girls can can make us guys so happy, but at the same time they can make us really down. man, ive had that kinda stuff happen to me too man, and i know u man were friends. u should tell her how u feel man, and get it off ur chest. then maybe she might realize. man ive had girls cheat on me, and turn me down, and i even had that same exact **** happen to me. man, it sux. theres no better way to describe it.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:11 PM   #15
boo berry

yeah bro, i havn't had that happen, but i bet it's equally as ****ty as a girl cheating on you, and then trying to say she was drunk off of 1/4 of a shot, cause that's ****ty. But man, after that happened, i think i made my biggest progression in drums of all time lol, if ever i thought about it and got sad, angery, anything besides happy, STRAIGHT to the drums i went. I got in hours and hours a day for like 2 weeks, it ended up being pretty badass.