Go Back   Virgil Donati Messageboard > Miscellaneous > Comments
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
cetu

Hay,,,,,,,,hallo,from Bali

Right in this time,yam really sorry,and do an apollogise if this letter is not so good in engglish writed.Yam cetu,yam from Bali,and would like to say hallo to all virgil donati fans in this message board.Same like all of you,mr virgil donati is my premier favorite drum player and y think no one could play like him. Here in Bali yam as a drummer to,but music y play is minorty music thats people said in indonesia( for a moment),y play reggae music,y play here in Bali 5 times a week,y got band call joni agung and double t band,we play in one of the famost reggae club in Bali call Apache reggae bar,and we cover band if we play in this bar,and the band also have an originall in our traditional language,till now we already have three album with reggae music.till y got the video cd mr virgil donati from my friend here in Bali,than y think y could not close my eyes when watch he play the drum,y got his video 3 years ago when that time in the video he use premier drum,and 2 years ago y got also dvd from my friend here,he was tour concert with mr steve vai in astoria london also with premier drum,but since 3 years ago y never checkup this www,till this time y just a looking forward his website,from his drum before,and than yam very very lucky,yam just try his name than y found this website,and also y could jump to the forum.So thank you very very much to all of mr virgil donati fans,esspecially to mr "VIRGIL DONATI" if one of you guys,ladies and gentleman,brother and sister,friend and enemy, hehehehehehehehehe.
would like to read my letter in this forum,be brother and sister or friends and could give me a reply maybe to my private message,
yam very welcome
"WELCOME TO BALI"
Sorry,,,y got a little question to mr VIRGIL DONATI management or to himself when he will do a tour concert or drum clinic to Bali???????????
Y really10x Hope that he will come to Bali.
ok thats all guys,hope we could meet again also talk about music in this forum,and thanx alot.see you again and cheers.