Virgil Donati Messageboard

Virgil Donati Messageboard (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NEW Drum Video...Check it! (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=1414)

nevesis 08-25-2004 02:17 PM

NEW Drum Video...Check it!
 
Hey everyone. I recently bought a bunch of recording gear and some mics and did my first video test with the audio recorded on my board. It is a short video but sounds decent.

I am still working out the kinks and everything, the bass drum is a little low in the mix, and I don't have overheads yet, but its still not bad!

http://www.thelabmusic.com/evan/

Download the video titled "evdrumtest81104.mov"

Post feedback below!

Thanks everyone!

Peace out,

Evan

D.W.A. 08-25-2004 10:25 PM

the audio's a little better this time...the kicks just loud enough...snare's just right

firstbat71 09-02-2004 08:43 PM

My 8 year old can play that stuff.

nevesis 09-02-2004 10:12 PM

Im sure. :)

jonberg 09-03-2004 05:45 AM

Thatīs some great drumming Nevesis, very fluid and precise, but
I would like to hear some grooving from you. For me it tells me more about a drummer than all the techniquall stuff. Looking forward to it!!
/jonberg

jimi 09-03-2004 05:53 AM

Good stuff nev, post your drum track to some of the MMD tracks or something!

Christ Magnum 09-03-2004 08:15 PM

Sounds awesome. Kick is a little low like you said and overhead mics would help, but it sounds great anyway. And I agree with Jonberg, we want grooves! :)

Revan 09-05-2004 07:50 PM

You'll never get them, because he can't.

Btw, Nev, still sharing the premium stuff on the Pearl forums?

peterad 09-05-2004 09:33 PM

yeah, really...you need to play a groove now and then. Your playing is very one dimensional, no dynamics, all the same speed and gets very boring very quickly. Sorry but im being honest.

C.J. 09-06-2004 09:43 AM

That's a nice set of drums you have there...

slamnovalis 09-06-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:
Btw, Nev, still sharing the premium stuff on the Pearl forums?


Uh, oohhhhh!

Hey, Evan, is that not pretty much a slap in the face to Virgil and the other Premium Members of this site?

I, myself, am not a Premium Member (obviously... look near my username), but I can honestly tell you that my boxers would be bundled as bad as undies if I saw Virgil-Donati-Facial-Expression-Ripper-Off'er going around hosting and letting hundreds of other forumers from other forums watch videos of a drummer who's charging an arm and a leg (in a good way) to view, for free..

Come on, are you obvlious to rational thought, or what?

With that all said, I will admit to downloading those videos, but because of the opportunity it proposed, since I'm on a 56ghey connection. However, I'd say since I do indeed have my own identity behind the drum set, unlike yourself, mate, in the end scores me more points; so it's cool.

nevesis 09-06-2004 11:02 AM

I don't care what anyone says about my playing. You do not know me, and never have seen me play in person live therefore its a ****ing joke for you to try and judge me. Your comments fuel me to practice more, so actually keep on saying negative things because it makes me want to go play and get better.

I am already better then you and all the other people in this thread who posted baseless opinion's on what I played in those videos. Constructive criticism is one thing, jealously and going after someone because you just do not like them is another.

Maybe you need to go hit the practice room and get off the internet for a while so you can live in reality instead of this fantasy world where you can say whatever you want and hide behind a computer. Because if it was you and I in a room with two kits and we went head to head you would lose and I guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to talk **** to me then! :)

slamnovalis 09-06-2004 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis
I don't care what anyone says about my playing. You do not know me, and never have seen me play in person live therefore its a ****ing joke for you to try and judge me. Your comments fuel me to practice more, so actually keep on saying negative things because it makes me want to go play and get better.

I am already better then you and all the other people in this thread who posted baseless opinion's on what I played in those videos. Constructive criticism is one thing, jealously and going after someone because you just do not like them is another.

Maybe you need to go hit the practice room and get off the internet for a while so you can live in reality instead of this fantasy world where you can say whatever you want and hide behind a computer. Because if it was you and I in a room with two kits and we went head to head you would lose and I guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to talk **** to me then! :)



Damn boy-son, what condition do you suffer from? Automatically assuming that since someone really finds your playing to be rather tasteless and lacking of the most important thing, the groove (and no, not your used-up 1+a 2+a on the hi-hat/ride, 1's and the last 16th note of ever four quarters on the bass drum, and ghost/grace notes on your snare).

Some may consider what you have as "chops." I consider them basic, BUT well-developed senses of rudimentary application and orchestration.. Fair enough?

Your endless Dennis and Virg licks really overshadow any originality in your playing. It's one thing to be influenced, but it's another to blatantly steal the obvious trademarks of another *Ahem* Dennis's "signature" triplet ostinato.

Having that said, you've never heard me play. There you have it!

nevesis 09-06-2004 12:25 PM

I do not need to defend myself anymore then what I stated. Your a tool, and can pick me apart as much as you would like, but your not the one actually going places with their talent. :)

slamnovalis 09-06-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis
I do not need to defend myself anymore then what I stated. Your a tool, and can pick me apart as much as you would like, but your not the one actually going places with their talent. :)


Oh really, what places are you going?-- Because I'd really like to know.

As I'm knocking on wood as I type this, since I don't like making big stinks over something that I try to remain as careless as possible over, even though I view my college education as a back-up plan still, I'm working with a band that has an open foot in the door with not only Island records but also RCA. With a national manager working with us and doing all that he can to prepare us for our special meeting with an A&R guy (a very speical one he knows from Island, and the president of RCA being one of the guitarist's uncle's and father's good friend), we're bustin' our chops and trying to do things the right way. Really, we have it easy, and there is nothing wrong with that.

This band has been a band for just a few weeks over a year, and with 15 original tunes, each of which has been recorded by a world renowned engineer as well as artist and performer (see Dave Hanner-- Has written material for plenty of artists in his time and has also toured with Emerson Lake and Palmer, Yes, Fleetwood Mac, Kenny Rogers, etc.), we're still churning out more and more material with a goal of 30-some to present. Due to how labels are really into the pick and choose side of things, we're working our buns off, avoiding writing anything that may be looked upon as a "filler," to atleast keep 15 tracks for a debut album in case half of the tracks are eliminated.

Not to mention, as I've just been informed, we've become a hot act as of this past saturday when the president of Joker Productions, one of the biggest promoters in the south-western Pa. area for some of the bestest clubs in Pittsburgh, decided to check us out. Not bad, eh?

So, again, where exactly are or do you think you're going? Do you specialize in any other instruments that will maybe increase your chances as a musician rather than/or are you "just" a drummer?

peterad 09-06-2004 01:54 PM

shame on you Evan
 
Hey Evan, sorry to see your getting ripped up here, but the more you act like a tough guy saying how were all not as good as you just because we are not impressed with 1000 mile per hour non stop drum fills, the more it proves our point and shows your immaturity as a drummer.
I promise I can out play you any day of the week, I studied extensively with Alan Dawson till right before he died, and then Gary Chaffee. I bet you have no idea who those guys are, do you? They taught some of the greatest players in drumming history. The FIRST thing they both told me is that speed and power mean nothing, and they were totally right. You need to actually say something with feeling on the drums otherwise it gets tired real fast. Ever see Steve Gadd attempt to blow his load like that? Nope! Jeff Pocaro? Nope! John Bonham? Never! Even Vinnie Colaiuta and Dave Weckl use it in moderation, and play with feeling. Virgil himself would tell you you need to relax a bit with the agressive drumming. Im not saying this as an insult, but you are still young and you will someday (hopefully) know when to use your chops. Till then, your only going to impress younger guys like your self and GOD FORBID a record exec ever hears you play like that, youll kill any chances of your band ever getting signed.

So, no more tough guy threats about being face to face, int he mean time, go back to playing high school talent shows and guitar center drum offs, ok little man?

PolyOstinato 09-06-2004 02:52 PM

Nevesis - you asked for comments and you've gotten them. You seem incredibly defensive. Many of the people here are not just fans of Virgil and advanced drumming in general, but are skilled players on their own. That is why we're here and not on Kenny Aronoff's forum (assuming he has one). You obviously have acquired some skills, but when your peers criticize your application of them you apparently can't accept that and attack them. Why? A more mature drummer might take them to heart and work on the deficits found in their playing.

nevesis 09-06-2004 03:50 PM

Haha, so many newbies. Wonder where they all came from?

You should never judge any drummer or musician until you see them play in front of your face. The few clips I have put on the web are not everything I can do, and does not even come close to showcasing every part of my drumming. It does not even show me playing with the groups I play with! Its purely pathetic to put me down for not even having seen me play.

No reason for negative attack comments toward me. Constructive criticism is one thing, but when its an attack on what I am doing and what I am not doing, thats judging me. It is unfair and speaks volumes about the insecurities you felt after watching what you did. I know from experience, I used to feel the same way watching a drummer who was better then me. I felt the need to put them down and nit pick what they don't do well or what they could do better. Thats futile. I learned there is always something I can learn from another drummer who is better then me, or isint. As well, I would never judge a drummer from seeing a few video clips, or never listened to him play with a band, or never even seen him live.

I know for a fact all the naysayers here if met me face to face or played with me face to face would not be saying what they had the courage to type out behind a computer screen. Its purely cowardice. There are alot of things I don't do well on the drums, and alot of things I do well. There is not a drummer living right now that has and can do EVERYTHING. Its the case of being human.

peter 09-06-2004 04:39 PM

Nevesis,

I stopped reading after it got negative.

Continue working on everything. Stay focused
on what you know to be your weaknesses.

If Virgil or Mangini comes your way, make sure
to go out and see them for any of their clinics
or classes that they might give.

On recording, I'd suggest really working on the
mix but not just for drums but for recording with
music - live and playalong.

Keep working hard.

peter690 09-06-2004 04:47 PM

I have nothing negative to say. I think you have some fast and pretty accurate chops. Some constructive critisism would be this, having played pipe band music and jazz for some time i would recomend using the space between the notes to help create music. You are always filling in something which is cool, but there's other stuff you could do too.

On a different note I think you should try this. Instead of being at the same level as everyone who attacks your style, just record a clip of you grooving and post it up. We all know you have the equip to do it, so just remember actions speak louder then words. I too would like to hear you lay down a sweet groove, I may learn something new from a drummer with different experiences.

Peter

nevesis 09-06-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter690
I have nothing negative to say. I think you have some fast and pretty accurate chops. Some constructive critisism would be this, having played pipe band music and jazz for some time i would recomend using the space between the notes to help create music. You are always filling in something which is cool, but there's other stuff you could do too.

On a different note I think you should try this. Instead of being at the same level as everyone who attacks your style, just record a clip of you grooving and post it up. We all know you have the equip to do it, so just remember actions speak louder then words. I too would like to hear you lay down a sweet groove, I may learn something new from a drummer with different experiences.

Peter


Well stated Peter. Will do.

vdreignsuponus1 09-06-2004 04:49 PM

yeah, for those of who dont know, nevesis went out of his way a while back to send me some burned cds of his over fedex. he brought my ears to CAB4, greg howe, a 42 minute long dennis chambers clinic solo cd, and much more! no reason for negative feedback. he's a nice guy and good drummer!:)

peterad 09-06-2004 06:06 PM

I'll back off a bit
 
I'll apologize if I came off a bit agressive before, but as a professional drummer and drum teacher, its frustrating to explain to a younger player the importance of keeping good solid time, while tastefully playing fills and keeping a good feeling, and then have them say "yeah, but Mike Portnoy plays double bass in odd time really really fast". Maybe I jumped the gun by accusing you of that same kind of thinking. Heres my constructive criticism:
Keep practicing your speed and ability to fill in every note, but also practice making a song feel good WITHOUT playing a fill. Just try changing the beat a bit for the different parts of the song. Do that for a while and youll appreciate the opportunity to play a fill, and youll really make the most of it.
Listen to your live performances, and ask your self honestly if the audience can move to your beat (even if its not dance music). I always look at the audience, as well as my band mates to see if they are tapping their feet. if they are then all is well! One last thing, and again, this is constructive: You need to stop saying that others feel insecure because your better than them. THAT is YOU judging us now, and it definitly shows your insecurity. You put these vids up for us to critique, and we did. Please dont be so offended.
Have you studied with anyone, or are you self taught?

kirk 09-06-2004 06:26 PM

Nevesis I have always stated that you are a very good young drummer and I encourage the clips that you post. But I fail to see all the comments being made as negative. I have read all the comments numerous times some are just sarcastic(and are a waste of time) but some make some good points. I for one think there does need to be a much greater sense of dynamics, and showcasing the rhythmic foundation being more creative and patient in building a strong base for the flashy licks that eventually will come.

Your phrasing becomes to predictable and repetitious and in my opinion does not breath and lacks taste at times, more thought about proper placement(taste) and imagination on WHAT you actual will play.( I am sure that you can and do play other way's but it should also be a strong part of the clips where you are blowing) I do not have a problem with alot of chops if they are precise and fluid and you have both good precision and fluidity so hat's off to you. Groove to me has nothing to do with playing busy or not. It has to do with does it FIT does it ENHANCE the stated overall musical theme.

One thing I love about Virg, is that he starts with establishing a strong complex, creative grooving base and the chops work off of that, not the other way around. And his phrasing is always fresh and for the most part very tasteful and he has great dynamics. Virg has alien chops, but his rhythmic base, his creative and complex sense of time and command of it are more astonishing in reality. The amazing licks compliment.

Good work Nevesis, keep it up. And Peter is right as he usually is. :D Wise
words.

Kirk

nevesis 09-06-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterad
I'll apologize if I came off a bit agressive before, but as a professional drummer and drum teacher, its frustrating to explain to a younger player the importance of keeping good solid time, while tastefully playing fills and keeping a good feeling, and then have them say "yeah, but Mike Portnoy plays double bass in odd time really really fast". Maybe I jumped the gun by accusing you of that same kind of thinking. Heres my constructive criticism:
Keep practicing your speed and ability to fill in every note, but also practice making a song feel good WITHOUT playing a fill. Just try changing the beat a bit for the different parts of the song. Do that for a while and youll appreciate the opportunity to play a fill, and youll really make the most of it.
Listen to your live performances, and ask your self honestly if the audience can move to your beat (even if its not dance music). I always look at the audience, as well as my band mates to see if they are tapping their feet. if they are then all is well! One last thing, and again, this is constructive: You need to stop saying that others feel insecure because your better than them. THAT is YOU judging us now, and it definitly shows your insecurity. You put these vids up for us to critique, and we did. Please dont be so offended.
Have you studied with anyone, or are you self taught?


Listen man, I assume you are an older guy and should know by now, all of what I posted has nothing to do with how I play with the bands I do!

You telling me about appreciating the opportunity to play a fill, and make the most out of it, making a song feel good...

It is beyond me that you never even seeing me play with the bands I do can judge that I do not play musically, and holding back all out chops and fills. When I play music, it is for one thing THE MUSIC. I am a groove player and I hold back alot.

If you were to see a Vinnie Colaiuta clinic, would you ever think he plays the same way with Karizma? You got to be kidding me! Music and playing an all out drum solo with no boundaries are a world apart. You should know this, and I believe you do, but your too blinded by thinking I am a one trick pony and have no sense of what playing with a band is.

The Drum off solo is about appealing to the judges on what you are getting judged on. Musicality is not one of the things. Its basically one big flash contest and the person who makes the audience go craziest impresses the judges most and thats how you win! So thats what I did!

Now if you were to see me soloing in a musical context you would know, my entire ability does not revolve around blowing chops the entire time.

You just have to understand, some things are not as basic as they may seem. I am 23 years old, and in no way do I think I am the best drummer. I am not cocky, I am on a continuing quest to get better and further myself in this artform. To see other people judging me right off the bat and telling me I can't do this, and I can't do that is just foolish and like I said before cowardice.

The next videos I show will change everyone's opinion's who think negatively toward myself and my drumming/musical ability.

I will leave it at that.

Johnny 09-06-2004 08:00 PM

Dude, you be as cocky as you want...I don't care. It means nothing to me. But I would caution you that being a good musician begins with being a good man. And if you're as good as you keep telling these people, then you don't need to defend yourself.

But, if you're burning guys' CDs, and sharing Virgil's premium material as some have charged, then that is outright theft and I strongly urge you to stop. If not, then that's cool, and guys should stop accusing you.

dcdrmwthme 09-06-2004 08:16 PM

Hello all,

This is the first time ive ever posted to any messageboard, but knowing Evan and having watched him play in person, I felt compelled to do so. The video he posted is from a competition, and the idea is to show your stuff, isnt it? I played against Evan at last years Drum Off, and he beat me. I have since been studying with Gary Chaffee for a year now, and he has totally changed my playing around. In this years competition, I will be playing some of Garys challenging polyrhythmic time feels and deep fusion grooves and hopefully impress some people in the audience who are advanced drummers, but thats not going to cut it for most listeners. I bet most listeners will think the polyrhythms are a mistake on my part! Im pretty sure Evan will win this years competition again, because he can do all the flashy things that impress a lot of drummers, as well as non drummers. He is going to play to the audience, im sure. Drum Off is about flash and showing off, and thats what he will bring. Im also sure that he doesnt turn every song into a solo either. Evan is only 23, so think back to when YOU were 23, did you have the same chops? I know I didnt.
Hey, those of you in the NY area, come check out the Drum off and see for yourself! Good luck Evan!

mauricio 09-06-2004 08:40 PM

If i posted some videos here, the LAST thing I would like to hear is compliments. I would want all kinds of crticism.

I would like to see Evan playing with a band. Post something that has you playing in a band context!

PolyOstinato 09-06-2004 09:45 PM

I look forward to your next posts. You obviously have speed and some very cool licks down. You're an excellent technician for your age - or any age. Try not to be so defensive to the observations of your playing. Most of the comments weren't malicious. You make a good point about the purpose of the vid's being for a drum solo contest, but my read is that the criticisms were intended to be helpful.

Also, I hope the charges about you sharing the Virgil material aren't true. You obviously are a great admirer of him so it wouldn't be right to steal from him. It's a small world and word gets around.

Kinetic drummer 09-06-2004 09:45 PM

your vid is cool man.
maybe you didnt impress the audience, cuz like other guys said.. we know about it. and some drummers here can do that kinda chops or even harder stuff that only if you know about it, you will notice. besides you have poster solos back defore, and thats pretty much the same style. they were asking for other things,.. thats all dont take it so hard!! youre amazing man you know it. and of course is also stupid to say that he cant groove. its stupid to judge just for a few vids.
your not that young, you know what you want know.. and we cant say something cuz we havent seen you live.youre right.
but come on, also, everybody should grab your balls and swallow your pride. if you envy him shut the **** up... if you recieve unwanted feedback... why did you posted it then?

y que chingue su madre el pendejo de los 1200 jajaja

kirk 09-06-2004 09:59 PM

What kind of feedback do you want Nevesis!???? If we say that you can work on certain areas than immediately you say it is negative feedback. I think not. Are my comments negative because I pointed out areas where you need improvement. I have also pointed out many times your strength's. You say feedback that means complimentary and not so complimentary, but do not take it as an insult. Man I studied for three years with an instructor in college, How much feedback do you think I got that was not very complimentary, where do I begin. Whether or not you or soloing or playing for the song there are areas where improvement is always needed, that is a given(with everyone) and if you post and ask for feedback well then, you will get it. I for one am giving feedback as it pertains to your soloing, I am sure you can play in a band context, so I am not going there. My comments are about your soloing period. Some guy's on here just make sarcastic comments for the sake of sarcasm but most are trying to give sincere and helpful advice.

Keep up the goodwork and like I said you are a darn fine player. We all got alot to learn.

Kirk

slamnovalis 09-06-2004 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny
But, if you're burning guys' CDs, and sharing Virgil's premium material as some have charged, then that is outright theft and I strongly urge you to stop. If not, then that's cool, and guys should stop accusing you.


http://209.25.203.234/showthread.ph...t=Virgil+Donati

nevesis 09-06-2004 11:34 PM

I don't see any video's avaliable for download.

I took it down once I realized the material I paid money for is not allowed to be shared to outside sources. This has been dealt with between myself and the appropriate people in charge here.

bootdogs 09-06-2004 11:53 PM

Nevesis,

As much as I appreciate your talent, I agree with a lot of people here, especially with what Kirk said. I'm sure you're a cool guy and you can dish out some criticism and accept compliments (don't we all!), but the shredding gets stale after a while. Post something different so we can replenish our library with some new stuff of yours.

Oh and on another note, I find what you did on the Pearl boards to be a downright hipocritical move. I saw your 'open letters' and 'demands' here to the webmaster on how much you wanna see some new content of Virgil playing shows, etc. For what? For you to share it a little more? - I think if Chris didn't write that message in the premium members area on people illegally sharing videos, you would maybe still sharing those videos till today. I'm glad you grew a conciense after that. You're getting an assload of stuff for $30/month and you're pissing it away. Nice.

For the sake of this site survival and premium members, you should think about what you do before you pull a stunt like that again.

jonberg 09-07-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonberg
Thatīs some great drumming Nevesis, very fluid and precise, but
I would like to hear some grooving from you. For me it tells me more about a drummer than all the techniquall stuff. Looking forward to it!!
/jonberg

Oh **** man, havenīt been on the board since I wrote that, this has growed huge!
Nevesis, I hope that you didnīt misunderstand my post here about your playing. Itīs great drumming in that "style", BUT, for me as a drummer on this board itīs pretty boring actually so I just asked for some cool grooving ideas being shared from you. I donīt think anyone had an bad intent to put down your drumming.
But you have to realize that when you only have posted those kind of solos before and asked for comments, and also have gained some good comments about it, why do it again?? Post something new instead, something that we havenīt heard before. I have been (and still are) a very techniquall drummer, like to practise hard things etc.. BUT, I realized 2years ago that if I would become a proffesional drummer, I had to becoming a more steady grooving allround drummer. And something I reacted to:

"I am already better then you and all the other people in this thread who posted baseless opinion's on what I played in those videos. Constructive criticism is one thing, jealously and going after someone because you just do not like them is another. "

They had some opinions about your drumming, you gotta to be able to handle it!! And:

"Maybe you need to go hit the practice room and get off the internet for a while so you can live in reality instead of this fantasy world where you can say whatever you want and hide behind a computer. Because if it was you and I in a room with two kits and we went head to head you would lose and I guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to talk **** to me then!"

Man I think that is unhuman behaviour, we are all humans and, trust me, that kind of attitude will only slap you in the face someday! And:

"You should never judge any drummer or musician until you see them play in front of your face. The few clips I have put on the web are not everything I can do, and does not even come close to showcasing every part of my drumming. It does not even show me playing with the groups I play with! Its purely pathetic to put me down for not even having seen me play."
Well, LETīS SE THOSE CLIPS INSTEAD!

Like I said, looking forward to them! Keep it up!
/ Jonberg

vdreignsuponus1 09-07-2004 03:50 AM

wow, this thread doesnt seem to blasting a whole lot of good. maybe we should just kinda stop it..

jagdkommando 09-07-2004 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis
I don't see any video's avaliable for download.

I took it down once I realized the material I paid money for is not allowed to be shared to outside sources. This has been dealt with between myself and the appropriate people in charge here.


that's a very stupid reason to defend your illegal activity! chris
always emphasized the most important premium member rule, that
is: YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MATERIAL.

If I were chris I'd ban you from premium membership.

nevertheless: I like your drumming very much :)

nevesis 09-07-2004 10:24 AM

It has already been dealt with, and there has been no video to download for months now. It came down the day after it went up.

slamnovalis 09-07-2004 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis
It has already been dealt with, and there has been no video to download for months now. It came down the day after it went up.


not to beat a dead horse or drag this any further, but i'll say that i strongly disagree, because i downloaded those videos about two days after they were up online and a week later, i wanted to show a friend, went over his house and downloaded them on his pc as well.

but whatever you say, dude :eek:

vdreignsuponus1 09-07-2004 06:42 PM

yeah, im just not gonna post for a while cause im offly annoyed ****less with this thread. yeah..WOAH!..seriously, i think that's about enough for this thread, if u dont mind my saying so.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:47 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.