Virgil Donati Messageboard

Virgil Donati Messageboard (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/index.php)
-   Clinics/Performances (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   come in the Philippines! (Manila) (http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=1088)

im_not_a_user 05-23-2004 12:04 PM

come in the Philippines! (Manila)

hey Virg!

Filipinos r eager to see u again u know. Last tym it was so crowdy, lets make it again. come in Manila

jimi 05-24-2004 01:45 AM

Well Virgil, if you want to come IN the phillipines, you'll have to go TO the phils first! But thats none of my business!:D
I'll be there mid september, so i'm hoping by some miracle the date will be set round then!

im_not_a_user 05-25-2004 08:53 PM

ahaha jimi... well, y not doin both... so see! see! u can do both! got an other reason to come now eh!

jimi 05-26-2004 01:46 AM

(a little note) he IS going! Just read the last administrator post and you'll see there. Hope that makes you happy too im_not_a_user!:D Its just a matter of when ...

Christopher 05-26-2004 08:20 AM

Wow, do you guys even READ the news? :)

im_not_a_user 06-02-2004 02:46 PM

yea im happy!! and i bet im not the only one. hope ull get 2 c it 2 jimi

alencore 06-03-2004 10:19 AM

Drum Clinics and Performances

August 22nd, 2004 - Beijing, China
August 23rd, 2004 - Wohan, China
August 25th, 2004 - Tokyo, Japan
August 27th, 2004 - Taipei, Taiwan
August 29th, 2004 - Bangkok, Thailand
August 31st, 2004 - Singapore
September 2nd, 2004 - Manila, Phillippines

Olrayt!!!!!!!

hey jimi lets meet up and trade some hehehe?!

jimi 06-06-2004 10:37 AM

**** sake, 8 days before i arrive :(
i'll look into changing my flights!!

im_not_a_user 06-07-2004 11:20 AM

yea jimi, it sure gonna worth it... maybe we'll get to see each others, ill be one of the few white dudes there (im including virgil and the staff) :p
are u going there for a gig u gonna perform or sumthin? if yes, id be glad to attend it! lemme know if ever...

btw, i saw your stick tricks, im not a drummer but yea... actually it seems pretty tricky to do!!!

anyway, where exactly is the Manila clinic???

jimi 06-07-2004 12:45 PM

I challenge Virgil to a drum battle!!! Nah, i'd be a sucker if i did. i'm not perfroming just going to see my relatives in Angono. I'm presuming the clinic will be in the same place as last year, alencore went, so he can give us directions!

wcm_ambas 06-21-2004 09:45 AM

hey alencore its me mike, remember me? long time no talk, so wats up men?? remember pledge? its me.... well i'm sooooo excited to see my one and only idol! hehe diba ur from pampanga? just wnna ask about the location wer will it be done, san to gagawin? do i have to buy ticket? or is it free? like last time... can't wait to see virgil so can we meet at the clinic? i'll be with my girlfriend. so hope to see you, well you can give me a contact number or a celphone number so i can ask you wers the location. also greetings to jimi by the way, is jimi a filipino? nah, see you on the clinic i know wer all excited, be the way alencore just give me the exact location co'z i don't know wer. so i can regiser or buy a ticket early. thanks men!!! goodluck to all of you!!!! and keep on drumming.... by the way check my site www.freewebs.com/michaelambas thats all thanks.

wcm_ambas 06-21-2004 09:52 AM

hey virgil!!!! welcome back to philippines, i hope that it would not be cancel due to any reason.... all filipinos are excited to see you. well goodluck to all of your incoming clinics and tours. you're a monster drummer!!!!!!!

wcm_ambas 06-21-2004 10:04 AM

hey jimi can you teach me your sticking tricks??? i saw your vid, hope i can do that also. thanks man!

alencore 06-21-2004 11:05 AM

uy kumusta kabayan, WB wcm_ambas !!! hehe...

i don't know yet where is the exact clinic of Virg on the Phils will be and some other details about it. well, it's still 3 months from now so may be things are still pending for finalization. hope chris shed some light to it.

PM kita pre.

jimi 06-21-2004 11:52 AM

won't make it to the clinic, but where would i get some drum stuff in manila??
@wcm_ambas: if you go to the stick trick thread there are brief explanations. just ask me anything you dont understand! if you wanna meet up when im over thats cool, i'll bring some Virgil stuff i have. (same to you alencore, im_not_a_user, wcma)
ps. i've NO tagalog!!