PDA

View Full Version : Would YOU take a BULLET for Virgil? BE HONEST!

rythmtroll
07-22-2003, 02:43 PM
RYTHMTROLL here telling you right here, right now that if it came to saving MR. DONATI'S life, that I would take a bullet straight into my chest to let his QUEST, his NAME , and most of all, his JOUNRNEY of constantly persuing the imagination of drums to live on. LOOK AT WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ALL OF OUR LIVES YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND TRY TO IMAGINE IT WITHOUT SUCH A GREAT MAN !!!!HE' GIVEN US SUCH MOTIVATION AND HOPE TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE AT OUR ART. !THANK YOU VIRGIL DONATI!. YOU CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND I WOULD NOT THINK TWICE TO TAKE A BULLET FOR YOU. AND THAT IS MY PROMISE TO YOU.........(Lets just hope that never happens.) RythmTroll here signing out. E-MAIL THIS DEDICATED SUPPORTER /DRUMMER ANYTIME YOU WISH TO.
www.RythmTroll@yahoo.com

mauricio
07-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Damn....seriously man, taking a bullet hurts like hell, and it would affect your drumming, depending where it hits...where would you like to be shot in such situation?

Me.2
07-23-2003, 01:54 AM
Do everyone a favor an CUT theCAPS please. Thanks.

alencore
07-23-2003, 06:43 AM
well my life is a living hell nowdays so may be i'll take the bullet for VD.

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 07:38 AM
PROBLEM WITH CAPS!!!! me.2. Do yourself a favor and shutup. Sorry your your SISSY & PRISSY UNITED KINGDOM has'nt tought you anything about devotion. DONT TALK CRAP ON MY THREADS! GO DRINK SOME TEA! AND IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CAPS THEN IM SORRY IT DOESNT MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS. GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE SISSY BOY!!! Dont be an ass on MY THREADS! and to answer Maricios question, I would be glad to take a bullet into my chest. It's the broadest part of the body and it would be hard to miss. Of course my drumming is important to me but its because of Mr.Donati that I do it. Have i made an impact in your life? ...DID'NT THINK SO. It's all about the VIRG. Your a man alencore. Thanks for the reply.

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 07:48 AM
SORRY ALENCORE. I GAVE YOU THE WRONG ANSWER. GETTING SHOT IN THE CHEST WOULD HURT TO MUCH SO I WOULD LIKE TO BE SHOT IN MY HEAD. NO PAIN.

mauricio
07-23-2003, 08:19 AM
Hey Mr. Troll you seem to be a little uptight...I bet your grooves have that edgy nervous feel associated with that behavior. As for the caps issue - yes, caps on is very annoying and harder to read (takes longer). I know you want to give impact and depth to your words by turning caps on, but please don´t do that anymore.

That being said, you´re actually a funny man you know? The whole "go drink tea british sissy" post is quite amusing. Feel free to offend me as well, I won´t take it personally. You must be an IDIOT to take forum discussions like this seriously. Keep practicing, cursing and listening to Virgil. Btw did anyone get a copy of "The Moon is Falling" from guitar9 records?

Me.2
07-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by rythmtroll
PROBLEM WITH CAPS!!!! me.2. Do yourself a favor and shutup. Sorry your your SISSY & PRISSY UNITED KINGDOM has'nt tought you anything about devotion. DONT TALK CRAP ON MY THREADS! GO DRINK SOME TEA! AND IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CAPS THEN IM SORRY IT DOESNT MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS. GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE SISSY BOY!!! Dont be an ass on MY THREADS! and to answer Maricios question, I would be glad to take a bullet into my chest. It's the broadest part of the body and it would be hard to miss. Of course my drumming is important to me but its because of Mr.Donati that I do it. Have i made an impact in your life? ...DID'NT THINK SO. It's all about the VIRG. Your a man alencore. Thanks for the reply.

err.....I did say please. perhaps that word isnt in your voCAPulary! :D

Geez, I'm being called a sissy,.....i'd like to be offended but well,...you're unoffensive.

Tea....stereotyping too. Dont drink the stuff sorry. :(

Dont talk crap on your threads....is there any room left after YOUR posts?

oh.....btw.....theres a H in RHYTHM.....but then how could you be expected to know that troll.

kirk
07-23-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey RhythmTroll I am glad you are passionate about Virgil so are many of us, Please tone down the Anger and derogatory comments directed at people is all I ask. Like I said Virgil is a classy guy let us keep the board classy, I DO NOT!! think Virgil digs us cutting people down on his board, and by all means be passionate and pumped up about Virgil that is very cool and understandable, and No I would not take a bullet for Virg, there are a few people that come before Virg namely my wife and kids, but maybe after that;) who knows.

Regards Kirk

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey guys lets all calm down here. You did say please. BUT HARD TO READ? I did'nt realize that bigger and larger words were harder to read . SORRY. and ya know what I am a little uptight. Uptight because of the attitudes of some people. Im not gonna say the things I say if there is no motive to do so. lets all say screw the remarks and lets be cool for now on. im just a pissed off person. THATS WHY I PLAY DRUMS! HIT DRUMS INSTEAD OF PEOPLE. sorry if that was hard to read. JUST KIDDING. So anyway ME.2 & maricio ,would you take a bullet for Virgil. That was the topic anyway. and were all friends here. Mr Donati doesnt want this bad energy on his messageboard. lets all be cool from now on. seriously . no more shit between virgil supporters. sorry for all the shit. just answer the question dudes

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 09:52 AM
SORRY VIRGIL.I REALLY AM SORRY.

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 09:59 AM
Im a Troll what can I say

justlikerock
07-23-2003, 01:12 PM
be nice rythmtroll..
virgil is very nice,he never would talk like that

he is cute!
lol

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 02:13 PM
I know, Iknow...I'm sorry

rythmtroll
07-23-2003, 02:14 PM
justlikerock!!!! would you take the big B-WORD for Virgil.

mauricio
07-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Troll you´re funny. Who needs the funky drummer when you´re the funny drummer? We´re cool man, like I said, I don´t take any of this personally. And no, I wouldn´t take a bullet for anyone. I´am a selfish bastard.

kyrah
07-23-2003, 05:10 PM
hm... sure hope nobody gets hurt in here --- bullet or no bullet. just think about all the great music you'd miss, the unforgettable concerts or clinics. life is too short anyway...

justlikerock
07-24-2003, 04:50 AM
whats the B-word??
im dutch so i dont know all expressions
im curious what that is

well...

justlikerock
07-24-2003, 04:52 AM
the B-word..that must be something dirty..lol
well rythm..
explain

rythmtroll
07-24-2003, 05:21 PM
The B word is BULLET. Would you take one for Virgil? I would....... Why not?

rythmtroll
07-24-2003, 05:22 PM
And I'm glad we're cool now maricio. Nothin but love for my peeps

Milo Porto
07-25-2003, 12:13 AM
nah man! i would live on and pay tribute to virg and his drumming...wat's ment to be is ment to be. :-)

justlikerock
07-25-2003, 04:45 AM
no why should i take a bullet for virgil?
i want to see him play!
i would like to make him dinner..
and i dont think he wants me to take a bullet for him
or anyone else...

Me.2
07-25-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by justlikerock

i would like to make him dinner..

So thats how you'd kill virg huh? Through your cooking! :)

Yeah,.....some peas are like bullets. :D

justlikerock
07-25-2003, 11:46 AM
no...i want to make him dinner to enjoy him,not to kill him
he is too nice
and you all know..a man likes a good meal..
!
lol
so...

Fede
07-26-2003, 07:54 AM
Rythmtroll, have you checked if Al-Qaeda are looking for corp-drummers?

You sure have got the attitude and the temper down. Actually, you scare me.

rythmtroll
07-26-2003, 09:17 AM
Hey lets not say the K word anymore.(kill). It freaks me out . Im just trying to find out if anyone is that dedicated to Virgil. And Im actually a really nice guy. I have a slight Intensity situation if ya know what I mean but hey we're all different creations here. So fede? Would you take one for the BIG V MAN? and please dont be scared.

drumurderz
07-26-2003, 10:29 AM
I'd like to know how this topic has any meaningful value. Go practice drumming or something, don't sit and debate whos more loyal to Virgil by creating some situation with a bullet. I love life, and I'm sure Virgil does too, so lets talk about drumming or anything else other than bullets.

Fede
07-26-2003, 10:44 AM
Uh...how about: No!

I think it's a really strange question. Actually, I can't really find the words to explain what it is about the question that I don't like.....but I have this gesture where I sort of frown a with a puzzled sort of smile while holding out my hands in front of me and slightly to the sides, palms up.....that's about as close as I can come.....you ought'a see it sometime.... :o)

Me.2
07-26-2003, 10:52 AM
Cant Ups or Fed express take a bullet for virgil? where does he want it to go anyway.... and is it a silver one?

jonberg
07-28-2003, 01:38 AM
If you seriosly would take a bullet for someone that you don´t know personally, I think you´re mad and obssesed!!!!
I love Virgils drumming but my life is worth as much as his life on this earth and so is everyone else here...would you take a bullet for Weckl, Colaiuta etc??!!? they have done much for the drummer world also!!!!

To answer the question: NO, I would NOT take a bullet for ANYONE on this earth except for someone who is close to me!!

STAVROPOULOS
07-28-2003, 04:39 AM
strange question troll! would virgil take a bullet for a great fan?bye fokes!

rythmtroll
07-28-2003, 09:06 AM
You guys clearly dont get my point but thats ok. Its a tricky topic anywho. And as for everyone getting pissed at me, I just dont get. It its a simple question to see how greatful you guys really are for what hes given us musicwise. All Im saying for example is "Pretend your at a club and some idiot trys to bring harm to someone that changed for life for the best". Are you just gonna stand there and chicken out and watch the whole thing go down!? or are you gonna do the RIGHT thing about it and HELP a BROTHER out!!! Thats all Im saying. So please dont get too over critical over a simple question. And JONBERG . Mad and Obsessed are the wrong words to describe the rythmtroll and I found that to be very insulting.I am an intence person dont get me wrong, but if we had time to hang in person I bet we'd get along just fine. We're all friends here and Virgil would'nt want you to insult anyone that way on his messageboard. He's a very classy guy so lets all show some respect for one another. Im cool if you cool man. Lets do this together. rythmtroll here signing out.

jonberg
07-29-2003, 01:57 AM
Ok rythmtroll...I don´t get your attitude, I´m not going to offend you but remember what you wrote to Fatmike on the thread "what´s your favoruite drums" and how you described HIM as a person, do you remember that??!!?? Mad and obsessed is what I believe you are if you take a bullet for someone that you don´t know personally, that´s not any critic against you personally rythmtroll.

rythmtroll
07-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Yes I do remember that rude and disrespectful comment I made to fatmike. But we resolved that issue and I seriously learned from that. Im a Troll! What can I say. I made a mistake because I was angry. And as for not knowing Mr.Donati personally....your right. I dont know him like a brother or anything . But everytime he has a show has that is in the LosAngeles area or Hollywood area, you best believe Ill be there. Ive supported him every time he came out to my city and He appreciates it very much. He knows Who I am. Im the guy who is always movin to his grooves and keepin time with his hands. Hey I want to rock out too ya know !!!He doesnt mind at all actually. Hes such a cool and humble man and hes done alot for my life. Im gonna be at the Baked Potato show tomorrow and the day after that.I have to. I feel very spiritually connected with the man and even though I dont physically see him everyday I listen to his spirit everyday and I play to his spirit everyday. Hes my "MUSICAL" brother i guess you can say. Hes opened my eyes to such a disciplined and dilligent approach to drumming...and life. I owe him alot. And for that I would'nt think twice about having his back in a troubled situation. Gotta defend family ya know. RythmTroll here signing out.

justlikerock
07-31-2003, 09:33 AM
well when you go to that gig,you must give him my greetings and hugs..dont forget!
he know who i am...
say its from a dutch girl...
and be very nice too him troll...

beye beye..ilse

Wankmaster Joe
09-15-2005, 05:05 PM
You guys clearly dont get my point but thats ok. Its a tricky topic anywho. And as for everyone getting pissed at me, I just dont get. It its a simple question to see how greatful you guys really are for what hes given us musicwise. All Im saying for example is "Pretend your at a club and some idiot trys to bring harm to someone that changed for life for the best". Are you just gonna stand there and chicken out and watch the whole thing go down!? or are you gonna do the RIGHT thing about it and HELP a BROTHER out!!! Thats all Im saying. So please dont get too over critical over a simple question. And JONBERG . Mad and Obsessed are the wrong words to describe the rythmtroll and I found that to be very insulting.I am an intence person dont get me wrong, but if we had time to hang in person I bet we'd get along just fine. We're all friends here and Virgil would'nt want you to insult anyone that way on his messageboard. He's a very classy guy so lets all show some respect for one another. Im cool if you cool man. Lets do this together. rythmtroll here signing out.

No we get what you're saying that Virgil is your inspiration for drumming that that you would take a bullet. But just because somebody ispired you to take drumming doesn't mean you should take a bullet for em. And helping a "brother" out doesn't mean you have to take a bullet for em now does it?

Kinetic drummer
09-15-2005, 08:21 PM
hes around 50, im around 20.
sorry virge...

Seaborn
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
RythmTroll, I don't think Virgil supported a drummer enough to think he would take a bullet for him. You should do the same thing, you should detach yourself from other drummers. Otherwise he's not your brother but your master !

(And no I would not take a bullet for him, I would just try to help.)

edit: Oops.. didn't see this is an old thread. :rolleyes:

IronCobraMan
09-15-2005, 11:11 PM
no way.....

and anyways...if virg took the bullet, it would give some of us human drummers a chance to be great again!!!

C.J.
09-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Like this is a really old thread and Rythmtroll is not part of the Virgil forums anymore...

johngregson
09-16-2005, 03:29 AM
Who honestly writes about themselves in the third person?

scott h
09-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Rhythmtroll, this is probably the strangest thread i have ever read, and i thank you for the experience. I now have that Whitney houston Bodyguard song in my head in a vision which has that playing in the background whilst people on this board are diving in front of Virgil to prove their commitment.

scott h
09-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Joe what are you doin bringing up old threads!

frank
09-16-2005, 06:38 AM
no way.....

and anyways...if virg took the bullet, it would give some of us human drummers a chance to be great again!!!

LOL! That's what me and my brother always joke about.. Let's just SHOOT Virgil, otherwise, I'll never be the best!!

That's an idea BTW, just shoot ALL drummers! That way, I'll be the best, and I could gig with any band I want! :D

BlastBeatsODeth
09-16-2005, 07:44 AM
jeez - i know this is old... but scary.

people like this shoot heros like Dimebag out of so-called love and devotion towards whatever.

Funkifized
09-16-2005, 10:19 AM
What are you guys talking about?!

Virgil would catch the first bullet in his teeth and deflect the other bullets with his sticks as he's twirling them at 10000 bpm. He'd then decimate the shooter by playing dog boots on his/her crotch.

Who would need to take a bullet for him? He's Virg!

frank
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM

Virgil would catch the first bullet in his teeth and deflect the other bullets with his sticks as he's twirling them at 10000 bpm. He'd then decimate the shooter by playing dog boots on his/her crotch.

Hehehe :D

jeez - i know this is old... but scary.

people like this shoot heros like Dimebag out of so-called love and devotion towards whatever.

Are you talking about me? I'm just a clown who likes to joke around, I'm not a violent or mentally ill person. Thank you. :)

cjcdrums
09-16-2005, 11:52 AM

Exactly! :D :D :D

C.J.
09-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Funkdude made a point...

Comes to mind, can you imagine Virgil in a SuperVirgil outfit, with the cape, the tights and the underwear on top of that? That would be real cool!

andy_da_drummer
09-16-2005, 12:14 PM
WTF
[quote rythm troll]
(PROBLEM WITH CAPS!!!! me.2. Do yourself a favor and shutup. Sorry your your SISSY & PRISSY UNITED KINGDOM has'nt tought you anything about devotion. DONT TALK CRAP ON MY THREADS! GO DRINK SOME TEA! AND IF YOUR GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CAPS THEN IM SORRY IT DOESNT MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS. GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE SISSY BOY!!! Dont be an ass on MY THREADS! and to answer Maricios question, I would be glad to take a bullet into my chest. It's the broadest part of the body and it would be hard to miss. Of course my drumming is important to me but its because of Mr.Donati that I do it. Have i made an impact in your life? ...DID'NT THINK SO. It's all about the VIRG. Your a man alencore. Thanks for the reply.)
What you got against english people man.
You aint no drummer at least any respestable person. Theres already alod of ****s in the music industry and your just adding man. Do the music/ drumming world a favour and stop a ****ing rasist and grow up. Theres no place in the world for people like you.!!!!!!!!

Dont bother replying

Andy

frank
09-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Calm down Andy, that guy hasn't posted here for a very long time (and is banned?).

He's just some freak that likes to upset people, sometimes in a funny way too! I mean, he's rediculous, we've all had a few good laughs about him.. :) Just ignore him.

johngregson
09-17-2005, 02:48 AM
Sissy and Prissy United Kingdom?!
I've never been so offended!
If I had the guts I'd show him a thing or two.

scott h
09-17-2005, 03:03 AM
That's an idea BTW, just shoot ALL drummers! That way, I'll be the best, and I could gig with any band I want! \

frank i'm sure the other members of the bands who's drummers you have killed would love to have you near them...!

frank
09-17-2005, 07:22 AM
\

frank i'm sure the other members of the bands who's drummers you have killed would love to have you near them...!

Damn that's so true! Well, back to practice then... :)

alencore
09-17-2005, 11:11 AM
i'll take some bb's to save virgil in an airsoft game.
ahh full metal jacket bullet.... nope!
i'll even squeeze the trigger at full auto....hehehehehehehehehe...(mean look)...

DavidPartay
09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
I would take a bullet for someone to give them the chance to turn to God if they hadn't already. Other than that... I guess it becomes up to God as to whether I take the bullet or not.

Wankmaster Joe
09-19-2005, 08:17 PM
I would take a bullet for someone to give them the chance to turn to God if they hadn't already. Other than that... I guess it becomes up to God as to whether I take the bullet or not.

Actually what you do and where you go is up to you. It the outcome of what you do thats actually not up to you.

Soya
09-19-2005, 08:36 PM
I think there's a reason that mods are on forums.

alencore
09-19-2005, 10:52 PM
i will shoot virgil unless he say..."You bastard!" at his forum hehe.

Kinetic drummer
09-19-2005, 11:24 PM
i´d rather kidnap him for a year and make him to teach me 4 hours a day...
after that i might free him :D

BlastBeatsODeth
09-20-2005, 03:26 AM
would anybody take it up the butt for virgil?

frank
09-20-2005, 04:16 AM
would anybody take it up the butt for virgil?

LOL!! :D

Or would anybody take Virgil's up the butt?

C.J.
09-20-2005, 04:36 AM
Hum.......

roxz
09-20-2005, 04:47 AM
Would he take a bullet for you

Where is she
09-20-2005, 08:05 AM
umm...well,reading this makes me think of war...shoot this shoot that,kill every drummer?....I know you guys are joking around but I guess some people could really freak out on you.....wouldnt it be better just to drop this thread?

frank
09-20-2005, 09:18 AM
You could be right, but I personally am just having a good laugh in this thread.

However it's not my intention to upset anyone, so indeed, let's just drop this.

DavidPartay
09-20-2005, 04:17 PM
You're right Wankmaster Joe, I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that. I certainly would take a bullet for ANYONE and I should have said that I believe God'll let me live (and/or the other person) if He's not done with me here yet ;).

Soya
09-20-2005, 06:19 PM
umm...well,reading this makes me think of war...shoot this shoot that,kill every drummer?....I know you guys are joking around but I guess some people could really freak out on you.....wouldnt it be better just to drop this thread?

Exactly, that's why mods exist to lock and delete threads.

Wankmaster Joe
09-20-2005, 06:47 PM
You're right Wankmaster Joe, I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that. I certainly would take a bullet for ANYONE and I should have said that I believe God'll let me live (and/or the other person) if He's not done with me here yet ;).

Yeah he'll only take your thumb off then you will only be able to play drums with one hand :eek: . Kidding of course.

scott h
09-22-2005, 03:38 AM
LOL!! :D

Or would anybody take Virgil's up the butt?

That's it frank, i'm OUTTA HERE!!! (door slams)

frank
09-22-2005, 05:32 AM
Sorry.....

scott h
09-23-2005, 05:46 AM
....;)....

alencore
09-25-2005, 04:39 AM
i hate anal!

frank
09-25-2005, 11:58 AM
i hate anal!

Anal hates you right back!

Blast_Duck
09-27-2005, 03:52 AM
What a silly post lol. I wouldnt take a bullet for anyone...its every man for himself.

Sam L
09-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Woah.....this thread was gay from the start, but now it's all the way!

stefan_vortex
09-27-2005, 06:37 AM
yeah! why dont we all go to a huge stadium in China and kill ourselves

Blast_Duck
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Woah.....this thread was gay from the start, but now it's all the way!

the gay guy sees the world from gay eyes

IronCobraMan
09-27-2005, 11:31 PM
k ive thought this thru.....if i survived the bullet with no after effects...and i got virgils word that he would give me 10 hours of teaching per week...id take a bullet.....thats the only way ....

cjcdrums
09-28-2005, 10:50 AM
k ive thought this thru.....if i survived the bullet with no after effects...and i got virgils word that he would give me 10 hours of teaching per week...id take a bullet.....thats the only way ....

Actually... yeah, that sounds about right. :)