PDA

View Full Version : Let us watch our attitude PLEASE!

kirk
07-20-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey I am not the Moderator of this board, and maybe I do not have the right here, but let us keep our comments to drumming and stay away from the personal comments. We do not need the mud slinging on this board, it is too easy to go down that road.

I believe we have a right to our points of view about drumming
and what we like or do not like, but stay away from bashing someone. That crap is not needed here AT ALL!! I do not want to see this board go down the toilet!! with the vulgarity and stupid comments about people.

If we got to debate let us keep it to the drumming itself and without the over the line statements.

This is Virgil's board and he is a classy guy, so let us keep it classy. Like I said debating and critiquing is good and healthy but let us be kind to one another in the process.

Thanks Kirk

morgenthaler
07-20-2003, 10:15 AM
I am right behind you there Kirk!
What's with the attitude?
Keep those childish insults away from this place.
Taking a lighter object to notice; We are close to 100 people here!! Keep on spreading the word that the coolest messageboard is ofcourse related to the worlds greatest drummer!

jonberg
07-20-2003, 11:01 AM
If you refer to the thread about "favorite drums" I´m with you, one shouldn´t get critised because of their taste...everyone is individuals!

jimi
07-20-2003, 04:11 PM
Well said Kirk
I think it's easy for people to react negatively to differences, but thats what can make something interesting, for example the drumming world:)

mike portnoy
07-20-2003, 10:04 PM
:D :D :D :D :D im all for peace :D :D :D :D :D

alencore
07-23-2003, 06:56 AM
yeah and your nick still drives me nuts. change it like Neil Rich or Buddy Peart...LOL!

STAVROPOULOS
07-26-2003, 01:45 PM
you are totally right kirk!i entered the board yesterday and saw many cockfights about stupid things and wondered if people think that this is merely a stupid chatroom!we're talking about drumming here!everyone is free to express his/her opinion in a polite way!hope many members view your reminding kirk!
hail to all the great guys here!