PDA

View Full Version : Hunting high and low!!!

mike portnoy
07-16-2003, 10:06 PM
have been hunting high and low for virgil's drum video's
i had three of his video's but they were so good that they went into people's hands and got lost along the way!! *BY THE WAY VIRG, IF YOU'RE READING THIS,THE THREE VIDEO'S THAT I GOT WERE GIVEN TO ME BY MY COUSIN, KEVIN FILMER IN MELBOURNE*

ive got power drumming, but lost the other two..there is a video with him having short hair back then...is there any one who know's the name of that video??

Christopher
07-16-2003, 11:47 PM
Obsessive Rhythms. That was in 1989.

mike portnoy
07-17-2003, 12:16 PM
thats it!! do you who to contact to order it???
i dont think it comes in vcd or dvd format..do you of anybody who has it in any other format other than vhs...???
i want to get it but i just cant find the right source!!
thanx!!

rythmtroll
07-17-2003, 12:26 PM
MIKE PORTANOY IS SO OBVIOUSLY OVER RATED. DONT GET ME WRONG, HE'S GOOD BUT ITS ALL POLITICS. COMPARED TO THE "THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER" HE'S CHICKEN FEED.

rythmtroll
07-17-2003, 12:29 PM
SORRY "MIKE PORTANOY" BUT YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME TO A DRUMMER WHO DEZERVES IT LIKE...................ME.....RYTYHMTROLL!

mike portnoy
07-17-2003, 02:10 PM
well...i would if i could..:o
tried editing my profile but i dont think i can!!!:o
do you know how to???

v1rotate
07-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Mike,

Hey, I'm your cousin, the one that gave you those video's.

There were 3 videos, the first one called "Double Bass Drums" where he plays a couple of tunes at the start with "Taste" (basucally Southern Sons/The State), he plays on a Sonor Kit, the second one is Obsessive Rhythms with the huge Remo racked up kit then the last is Power Drumming done in a studio.

Email me Mike, would like to hear from you, spoke to your brother and he said you would send me a VCD of your performance with the DT cover band.

mike portnoy
07-18-2003, 03:05 AM
Yo...Kel!!! WUZZZZUP!!!!!

Wuz happening dude!!!
hows life in scotlando!!!
:D got my e-mai, rite...e-mail me!!