PDA

View Full Version : Sabian Website updated

jimi
02-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Just thought you guys might like to know the Sabian site has a new face, and is worth checking out. I think the biggest addition to Sabian at the moment is Peart's PARAGON cymbal range.
You can download a clip about them, much like the video Vinnie Colaiuta did for the new A customs release. I haven't heard these cymbals in real life, but they don't seem that revolutionary on the clip, just a cymbal of Peart's own that Zildjian wouldn't provide.

Check it out!
www.sabian.com

Christopher
02-10-2004, 08:34 PM
About time they got that facelift. :)

jimi
02-11-2004, 06:04 AM
Still nothing much to do with Virgil on there, i even had to email them to correct the details of his set-up! :(

kirk
02-11-2004, 08:12 AM
IT's about the MONEY! Peart comes over and BAM!! he is all over the place even though his drumming has not relevant in in over a decade. Do not get me wrong I Loved Neil in the day! It is all about Promo! These companies ultimately do not care about the drumming but the name value, is it going to BOOST their sales BIG TIME? Then you see guy's like Virg, JoJo, even Weckl getting little spot ad's in the new Sabian catalog while Peart or some guy who's band has sold five million records get a huge cover page. OH well we know WHO is turning the drumming world on it's head! ;)

Kirk

jimi
02-12-2004, 01:33 AM
If all those Sabian business men and women got into the drums, it would be a different story, and perhaps they would put the marketing into the right places then?