PDA

View Full Version : Store Ordering Problem

Drums5000
08-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Chris,

Have you had any luck fixing the address problem in the store? I sent you a PM with my address update to see if you can edit it directly.

Thanks

Drums5000
08-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Ok, I realize this may be border line annoying but is there ANY kind of update on the store situation? :confused:

I'm very eager to get working through the new book! :D

stiflerstang
08-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Ok, I realize this may be border line annoying but is there ANY kind of update on the store situation? :confused:

I couldn't agree more......i'd like to order it myself.

Drums5000
08-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Ok Chris I got your PM saying that you updated my address, although when I try to place the order, the same thing keep happening. It comes up saying "Your Cart is currently Empty" I've tried with various difference browsers and OS's. I've tried adding other items as well (Play Along Book, SYI CD) and the same message appears.

I don't know if it makes a difference that I'm ordering from Canada...could it have something to do with the Province field? (There are 2 of them)

I really don't know what else to try other then to ask if someone else can order it for me and then ship it to me. I will cover all costs of course and pay a bonus of $10 for the help.

Thanks

Bowl1986
08-20-2009, 01:30 AM
hope this gets fixed for you guys!

Christopher
08-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, I posted a thread about this here:

http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=6976