PDA

View Full Version : AXIS pedals&stuff

STAVROPOULOS
04-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Hey guys!

I want to sell my Axis pedals(used for 6-8months,not more) and all of the equipment that Axis had sent me(because i had a problem with them,just in case it happened again),so there's quite some stuff that i want to sell and here thay can't afford them!

If anyone is interested,just let me know and i will post some photos,with my brother's cell phone,cause i don't have a camera yet!They will be fine.Anyways,just let me know,thanks!Oh,shipment will be mine!

frank
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Would would this cost? And shipping? And what's the equipment and the problem you're talking about?

Just curious.

STAVROPOULOS
04-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Hey frank!

I don't know about Europe,but in case i send them to someone in the US,the shipping costs are48euros,pretty much!

The problem was that the axle of the pedal bent,and this happened due to my use of a fully tightened spring,according to Karen's and the engineers' words.I don't know man,but i sent them to the States,they repaired it and they bent the assembly to a specific point,so that i do not set the spring tension to a higher level.Of course if someone gets the pedal,he can just get a new spring assembly,big deal...PLUS,they sent me a new pedal without a footboard and springs,so that i have one more to spare.And i have springs,beaters(Iron Cobras and Sonic Hammers) and 4 spacers!

550euros and you got them,not a single penny less,cause they have cost me at least 1200!This is a really cool deal.

The pictures will be uploaded as soon as someone is interested,thanks for being curious and thus enabling me to be more specific!:)

STAVROPOULOS
04-25-2008, 05:39 AM
Hey i changed my mind and here are 2 shots from the equipment!If u want close ups of something,just tell me!The one depicts the bent spring assembly on one pedal,but as i said,that can be replaced.