PDA

View Full Version : Shameless self-promotion :-)

shaftninja
11-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Greetings all! I wanted to turn everyone on to a few personal projects I've completed. I was on the cusp of pursuing this stuff before I joined my new band, but it was put on the backburner for a bit. However, while I may have wrapped up a few things, I am still adding content to "my" site (er, MySpace's site, heh), and including things such as hyperlinks to my past bands/projects, new songs, video clips, etc. So if you dig what I am doing, friend me, leave me a comment on YouTube; whatever you wish. I appreciate every comment and piece of criticism. Everything can be viewed, listened to, or found/dug up from http://www.myspace.com/travisorbin Thank you for your time!

Wankmaster Joe
11-25-2006, 04:49 PM
Cool stuff :).

dreamtheater_US
11-25-2006, 05:34 PM
hey travis, very good stuff, you are Marco Minnemann's son, I've been surprised with your double pedal licks, very very cool mixing of quint sext, keep drumming!! this db stuff has inspirated me to create myself a new groove for me, bye!!

Jameson
11-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm the guy that asked if you posted here in the youtube comment :D Nice stuff dude!

IronCobraMan
11-25-2006, 09:03 PM
i liked the jayz playalong, some chunky grooves goin on there... nice stuff dude keep rockin the kit

shaftninja
11-27-2006, 08:10 AM
I don't mean to bump this; I just wanted to thank everyone for their time and attention!

DavidPartay
11-27-2006, 12:27 PM
No need to apologise when you're being polite :)

I'll have a listen when I get home from work, can't access it from here ;).

Drummist
11-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Nice one dude. checked out pixie prog, the snare stab part in the middle over the 16th BD reminded me of Dog Boots. Nice!