PDA

View Full Version : to alencore

wcma
12-26-2003, 09:44 AM
brad, taga pinas ka din pala kala ko ako lang taga pinas dito
matagal ka na rin ba naka sign up dito? taga san ka? nakakatauwa dahil may pinoy din dito di lang ako, umatend ka ba nung clinic ni donati? kung umatend ka ang angas pumalo nun ano, napakalupit!

mauricio
12-26-2003, 10:39 AM
iŽll start writing in portuguese.

alencore
12-28-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by wcma
matagal ka na rin ba naka sign up dito? taga san ka? nakakatauwa dahil may pinoy din dito di lang ako, umatend ka ba nung clinic ni donati? kung umatend ka ang angas pumalo nun ano, napakalupit!

excuse my kabayan (fellow countrymen) for using our language exclusively on this thread fellas.

first me interpret his post...
Bro so you're in the Phils I thought I'm the only Filipino on this forum. How long have you been sign in this forum? From where are you? It's really nice to know another Filipino is here, did you attend that Donati clinic? If you did then you saw how awesome and cruel he was on the drums! (hehe, I exaggerated a little on that last part)

The only reason I signed in bec. after seeing how the hell Donati demolished those poor drums during that awesome day at THE CLINIC, I just had to find his website and post some overwhelming glowing admiration to the guy's talent. Now the forum grew into one exciting online drumming community.

Tradfreak is also a kabayan.

Anyway nice to see yah back wcma. I'm from Pampanga though I do have place around Morayta. How about you bro?

alencore
12-28-2003, 03:09 AM
Here are some pics from that clinic.

The drums (http://www.geocities.com/gratemac_sfp/vd2.jpg)
and the MAN. Taken exactly where I was sitted. hehe lucky me! (http://www.geocities.com/gratemac_sfp/vd1.JPG)
links only works by right click, "save target as", then save file.

Brobjer
12-28-2003, 12:48 PM
hey alencore, the pictures doesn't work.. =)

Andreas

alencore
12-30-2003, 01:04 PM
just right click the link then choose "save target as" then simply download on any certain location to your hard drive.

alfie
09-03-2004, 03:24 PM
TOL IM NEW HERE IM glad to know na may pinoy pala dito by the way im from nova q,c nandun din me sa clinic hanep pare ibang klase bilis ni donati
kala ko di sya ganun ka galing pero tol pna bilib nya ako ang husay saludo ako d2 thnx .....

jonberg
09-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Hm, strange language :D
/jonberg

wcm_ambas
09-04-2004, 07:55 AM
talagang malupit un pre!!!!! ang ganda pa rin ng performance niya noh?, welcome to virg msgeboard. im from antipolo. studying at t.i.p. hindi ko siya mareach!!!!1 napaka lupit nya!!!