PDA

View Full Version : new set up!

stapper15
04-17-2006, 05:08 PM
its been a while so heres what im rockin!

stapper

Matthias
04-18-2006, 01:12 AM
cool! what brand is this?? and the rack? And are those stacked cymbals Max Stax?

I'm waiting for my new beautiful coffee fade Mapex Orion kit :D !! Unfortunately I won't have it until July or even August... :(

Have fun

morgenthaler
04-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Tama? Looks cool.
Rock away!

stapper15
04-18-2006, 11:49 AM
cool! what brand is this?? and the rack? And are those stacked cymbals Max Stax?

I'm waiting for my new beautiful coffee fade Mapex Orion kit :D !! Unfortunately I won't have it until July or even August... :(

Have fun

yup their maxstax the 14 on 12 inch or w.e

im rockin a Tama Starclassic and the rack is drumframe!

roxz
04-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Weird angle for the bassdrum and pedals, but I guess you dig it

Drum Dog
04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
Strapper, nice kit. Tell me how you like the Drumframe! I met Bob Gatzen at a clinic right when it came out. The whole concept appeals to me, but I haven't really been able to try one out. I've seen various drummers with them, but I've yet to see it sold in a shop locally. I haven't met a drummer who has had one for an extended length of time that I could get an opinion from. Let me know how you like it!

frank
04-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice kit Stapper!! Looks pretty rad! Rock on! \m/

stapper15
04-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Weird angle for the bassdrum and pedals, but I guess you dig it

haha its not weird at all the whole system is put at an angle so it may look weird but its normal to me.

Strapper, nice kit. Tell me how you like the Drumframe! I met Bob Gatzen at a clinic right when it came out. The whole concept appeals to me, but I haven't really been able to try one out. I've seen various drummers with them, but I've yet to see it sold in a shop locally. I haven't met a drummer who has had one for an extended length of time that I could get an opinion from. Let me know how you like it!

i love it i couldnt play without it! at first its a little weird but you do more than grow in to it. www.DrumFrame.com will tell you everything you need to know!

stapper15
04-19-2006, 10:58 AM
in this picture you can see how everything is at an angle even the drum thrown.