PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Shaw

filus
02-27-2006, 05:19 PM
What do u think of this drummer? i've listened him only once, playing in kee marcello's "melon demon divine" and i loved his playing. fantastic groove and very nice chops.

i dont know anything more bout him so i'll be gratefull to anyone wholl give me some more informations!

Drumblast
02-27-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw him with Merciful Fate. He did a good job.

Drummer
02-27-2006, 08:38 PM
http://www.snowyshaw.com/

Grzegorz
02-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I've heard all Memento Mori's albums with his participation. He played with King Diamond, Mercyful Fate and Dream Evil as well. I love his drumming from Memento Mori ("Rhymes of Lunacy" and "Life, Death and other morbid tales"). Check out tracks: Lost Horizon (MSG cover) and Forbidden Dream - great work.

filus
02-28-2006, 03:48 AM
Yeah, I've heard all Memento Mori's albums with his participation. He played with King Diamond, Mercyful Fate and Dream Evil as well. I love his drumming from Memento Mori ("Rhymes of Lunacy" and "Life, Death and other morbid tales"). Check out tracks: Lost Horizon (MSG cover) and Forbidden Dream - great work.

Thanks, but please tell me the artists of those 2 songs because I'm not able to find anything.

http://www.snowyshaw.com/

That site is pretty unuseful...!...

stefan_vortex
02-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Snowy Shaw is great i love him-listen to King Diamond -The Eye and Them- great albums. if u havent listened to evilution where he plays with Andy la Roque u have to! it is amazingly brutal heavy metal!!! Great stuff

Grzegorz
03-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Both tunes are from first Memento Mori album "Rhymes of Lunacy". I love first two albums of them, then after line-up change it wasn't so good. Anyway, I know it's quite hard to find Memento Mori's songs or albums, so if you had any troubles with finding them - let me know and I'll try make some samples...

Helmet
03-04-2006, 10:07 AM
I wanted his moustache (I don't think he has it now).

This post reminds me of when a Swede apologised for Dream Evil on behalf of his country in Paris!!!