PDA

View Full Version : Planet X/ On the Virg

Corndog
12-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey guys, I asked for some planet x and on the virg cd's for christmas, but I was woundering if anyone can maybe send me a couple of songs. I can't find them anywhere on the internet to listen to, but I think that Alien Hiphop sounds like it's good, someone said something about broken triplets on the bass drum with a 4/4 rock beat over it or something, I'd like to hear that, and anything else you guys think I would like. I love Virgils playing and listening to it, but there's not really that much of it for me to listen to until I get the cd's. Thanks.

frank
12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
http://www.virgildonati.com/media_sounds.php

You can get the FULL TRACK of OTV's Native Metal there, and you can check out some soundbits. For the legal stuff, this is as good as it gets! Illegal downloads, I don't have a clue where to get it, and I don't recommend it either! Just BUY it, it's DEFINITELY worth the buy!! I'm not lying here, those PX and OTV records are just pure genius!

GET

THEM

NOW!

Corndog
12-01-2005, 07:21 PM
http://www.virgildonati.com/media_sounds.php

You can get the FULL TRACK of OTV's Native Metal there, and you can check out some soundbits. For the legal stuff, this is as good as it gets! Illegal downloads, I don't have a clue where to get it, and I don't recommend it either! Just BUY it, it's DEFINITELY worth the buy!! I'm not lying here, those PX and OTV records are just pure genius!

GET

THEM

NOW!

Thanks for the info, I think I'm getting Universe for Christmas, along with the Virgil snare, and I'll probably get more of his cds when I get some money.

D.W.A.
12-01-2005, 08:34 PM
You can get them ...well a few choice tunes... on limewire.

DavidPartay
12-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Buy them AAAALLLL!!!

Buy buy buy buy buy!!!

Try iTunes. Cheap cheap cheap!!!

morgenthaler
12-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Buy OTV before anything else!
Then buy the Joel Hoekstra records, then buy Moonbabies by Planet X.
You'll be well on your way to a dropped jaw.

www.audiophileimports.com or

http://www.vorticitymusic.com/www/4/1000902/displayproductcategory/1001212%2ehtml

Both excellent!

Regards,

Matthias
12-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Buy OTV before anything else!
Then buy the Joel Hoekstra records, then buy Moonbabies by Planet X.
You'll be well on your way to a dropped jaw.

I second that. Except that I'd buy Live from Oz before Moonbabies.

(K)now(F)orever
12-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I bought Moonbabies and Universe and I was holy ****, the best music I've ever heard in my entire life. Even though some of the stuff is pretty technical it sounds sooooo good. And on another note you can find pretty music all of Virgil's albums on Soulseek and other stuff by him or anyother band you can imagine of. But buying the records is definatly worth it though.

ataraxia
12-02-2005, 02:14 PM
yeah buy the records, and them get them signed by Virgil, so you can have a signed Moonbabies like me!! ;)

frank
12-02-2005, 05:55 PM
yeah buy the records, and them get them signed by Virgil, so you can have a signed Moonbabies like me!! ;)

I have that too!! And my OTV copy is also signed by Virgil! w00t!

Matthias
12-03-2005, 03:54 AM
how? why? I want them signed too :(

frank
12-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Bring your cd's to clinics and shows! :)

Matthias
12-03-2005, 10:32 AM
I'll do that!! if Virgil comes to Europe again, hopefully soon!!!

ataraxia
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM
ah damnit Frank! you win I guess - I don't have OTV signed! ;)

frank
12-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Hehe! I also have his Obsessive Rythm video signed!

And I have a poster signed by Planet X (the whole band) from their 2000 "world" tour!
"To Frank" it says! :D

Lots more... I'm obsessed by Virgil. I want his babies! Oh wait.. i'm not a girly.

ataraxia
12-05-2005, 06:42 AM
well if we're onto posters, I've got the play along poster advert signed, the AUDW 05 poster signed, my Drumscene mag signed by all members of the VD band, and two signed Drumscene posters signed. And I tore down a huge poster advertising the UK tour from Drummer Live. ;) :D

frank
12-05-2005, 06:47 AM
Hehe, I've got some more posters too.. Don't even remember exactly what.. Really cool to hang up somewhere! My stuff is just lying in box somewhere..