PDA

View Full Version : my web-site!


Milo Porto
11-05-2003, 07:21 PM
hiey guys ..my web-site is up! please feel free to view it and sign my guest book....would love to have you guys in my guest book!!

the address is....

www.brandonkhoo.com

thanx guys! :D

well if virg can sign it too..it be great..! LOL!:D

quitou
11-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey Milo,
Just checked out your web page...looks great to me....I signed your guest book as well. That would be pretty wicked if Virgil signed it as well....you never know...

timthedrummer
11-05-2003, 08:02 PM
look good milo
u look different to what i expected!!!
love the long care ;)

Milo Porto
11-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by timthedrummer
look good milo
u look different to what i expected!!!
love the long care ;)

what did you expect??:p

thanx anyways guys...!

Milo Porto
11-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by quitou
Hey Milo,
Just checked out your web page...looks great to me....I signed your guest book as well. That would be pretty wicked if Virgil signed it as well....you never know...

id be honoured if he were to sign it..! :) *bows to virg* hint hint
:D

Lucius
11-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey man, nice site!!! I signed your guestbook, and whats even better about your site is that you have a link to Pete Drummond's website! :D

Milo Porto
11-05-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Lucius
Hey man, nice site!!! I signed your guestbook, and whats even better about your site is that you have a link to Pete Drummond's website! :D

let me know if you want your site to be linked! id be more than happy to link it!

Lucius
11-06-2003, 12:27 AM
I would love to have a link from your site, BUT, i dont have a site :( but once again, nice work!! :D

jonberg
11-06-2003, 05:50 AM
Great website Milo!!!
Just signed in your guestbook =)

Milo Porto
11-06-2003, 11:46 AM
thanx guys...now it feels more linke home! *grinz*:D

Lucius
11-08-2003, 05:36 AM
Milo, your music is great! I never knew what your band sounded like until i was browsing over your webpage, and somehow found a link to mp3's and Videos of your bands, i really enjoy the stuff you do with your band!! Man, keep it up! :D but i couldnt get the vids of the other band to work to well, the Metallica ones, the sound worked for like portion of each second, weird, oh well, nice work! :D

Milo Porto
11-08-2003, 03:04 PM
thanx guys!! for all the comments and support!:D

alencore
11-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Nice site u have there Milo.

alencore
11-15-2003, 07:58 AM
I must say Milo Portnoy is at hand heheh. Awesome drumming on Reflections. The drum sound was kinda too thin for me though. Had too boost up my bass eq's to get the bass drum kick louder. Still you defintely hit the sparks there.

Milo Porto
11-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by alencore
I must say Milo Portnoy is at hand heheh. Awesome drumming on Reflections. The drum sound was kinda too thin for me though. Had too boost up my bass eq's to get the bass drum kick louder. Still you defintely hit the sparks there.

Thanx for your comments alencore...... that album was basically done back in 1998/9 ...sound was not album quality as that was just a demo....BUt we will be coming out with a properly done album soon....:D

thanx again!