PDA

View Full Version : Performances in Brasil on Nov. 15/17

Cacophonous
11-02-2005, 04:01 AM
Hello there. My first post here :D

Do you guys know where the Nov. 17th show will take place here in Brazil? The one on the 15th will be on Batuka Festival (my tickets are already bought :D ) but I dont have a clue about the 17th... Ive seen a poster here for his show in Argentina, and Ive seen some names there (Guido Bertini and Sebastian Mamet - these are local Argentinian drummers, from what Ive found). So I guess hes (Not?) coming with a band.

thanks for any info. :D

mauricio
11-02-2005, 05:35 AM
Im sure Christopher (the webmaster) can provide you with that info.

baena
11-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Why dont make a show in Santiago of Chile?

there is near 50,000 people hoping a virgil show

lipin
11-15-2005, 03:03 PM
hello I write you of chili
because you don't happen here are we beside Argentinean?
in chili there many fans that they wait a virgil clinic.

chili---chili....chili...chili

Cacophonous
05-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Guys, I'm reviving this topic to share some short excerpts of new Virgil songs, that I first heart at the BATUKA 2005 FESTIVAL here in Brazil. Administrator, If I should not post this, please delete it. I'm guessing it's ok since it's only short excerpts and bad quality... :confused:

please visit my channel and listen to the new songs. They are quite impressive and very different from a lot of stuff Virgil has done in the past. Does anyone know if these songs were released or if they will be released in the future? VIRGIL, are you around? :D

Here is my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=carvindc400&view=videos

See ya.

frank
05-27-2009, 01:55 AM
One of those songs is called Eternity and Virgil plays it on his DVD. It's a piece from David Hirschfelder.

The other song, we're still guessing in this thread:
http://www.virgildonati.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=6875
I think it's Dawn of Time, but I'm not so sure. Rather hard to tell from such short videos. Dawn of Time is a song which Virgil wrote and has played live with his own band.

Thanks for sharing. :)