PDA

View Full Version : im a happy man!!

Milo Porto
11-01-2003, 11:56 AM
Wooohooo!! ..just purchased my pearl eliminator today.....S$475..i must say its worth it...tried it today at work....wooohoooo ..i must say its smoooooooth!! i like the bag, cams and the tools that come with it...all these for just S$475...and iron cobra costs S480:rolleyes:

even the sales person himself has got a pair of iron cobras and he tells me that the Rod has already begun to rust, its only been a year since his purchase...... and that the action for the pedals arent so good as compared to eliminators!!

thanx guys for the reviews....!! :D

anybody in here who is intending to get double pedals...get eliminators..no question about it..!!
:cool:

Lucius
11-01-2003, 12:01 PM
Glad to see you like them! I totally agree :D

timthedrummer
11-01-2003, 09:21 PM
yep u cant go wrong with the eliminators!! :D
only problem i've had is the left pedal squeaks but thats cuz i sprayed too much silicon spray (a non harsh anti squeak spray) try it out...
but the response is so awesome from the eliminators

alencore
11-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Wow!!! Brand new drum toys.

Milo Porto
11-02-2003, 12:17 PM
this ones a beauty!! :D

BrettLee
11-02-2003, 09:35 PM
ENVYYYYYYY U!!!..... :D

DavidPartay
11-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Me want mine now :( I getting one around the start of the year hopefully

timthedrummer
11-02-2003, 10:38 PM
methinks that the eliminators would be a great Christmas pressy!!

Milo Porto
11-03-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by timthedrummer
methinks that the eliminators would be a great Christmas pressy!!

christmas pressy....? HAH!! the pedals as a christmas pressy...!! maaaaaan the person who is receives it would just be too stuned to even say thanx man!!:D

Milo Porto
11-03-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by BrettLee
ENVYYYYYYY U!!!..... :D

comon brett...start saving for one....its veeeeery worth it....dump the old pedals get the pearl eliminators!! its an INVESTMENT!:D

alencore
11-03-2003, 06:20 AM
reminds me when i got my old yamaha's on such festive season! it brings tears to my eyes every time i ponder on such moment...........LOL!!!

Crazy thing though my double bass skill or enthusiasm kinda declined when i had them compared to these first super cheap low end taiwan made double pedals i had.

Well I'm using them a lot now preparing for our audition on this club i sucked at 2 months ago.

Milo Porto
11-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by alencore
reminds me when i got my old yamaha's on such festive season! it brings tears to my eyes every time i ponder on such moment...........LOL!!!

Crazy thing though my double bass skill or enthusiasm kinda declined when i had them compared to these first super cheap low end taiwan made double pedals i had.

Well I'm using them a lot now preparing for our audition on this club i sucked at 2 months ago.

keep practicing dude...there are endless posibbilities to what you can do on double bass...just tell yourself that...and your enthusiasum will remain there..!!

alencore
11-04-2003, 08:16 AM
tnx man. my stamina, skill, creativity, descipline and sense of joy playing drums is coming back really well nowadays. last few months was more of me flirting with them rather than something i had to be serious at. well, my little day job got screwed so i have all the time in the world to practice and re-create my self again on DRUMS and DRUMMING. Besides I really miss those little cute curvish groupies after good gigs....LOL

Milo Porto
11-04-2003, 02:55 PM
LOL!! well good on you alencore!

care to share!?:D

talking bout cute...woooohoooo ....i luuuurve Donita Rose!!:p

alencore
11-05-2003, 10:21 PM
yeah, a babeelicious indeed hehe. she got married though to some rich dude.

i can share this...once onstage and if things are grooving really well start scanning the area like the first 2 row of tables if chicks abound. make eye contact to one potential beauty and simply give her a nice smile. if she responded now there yeeh go, a groupie in the making...hheehe, as if Milo don't do such things already...LOL!

Milo Porto
11-05-2003, 10:31 PM
yeah, a babeelicious indeed hehe. she got married though to some rich dude.

i can share this...once onstage and if things are grooving really well start scanning the area like the first 2 row of tables if chicks abound. make eye contact to one potential beauty and simply give her a nice smile. if she responded now there yeeh go, a groupie in the making...hheehe, as if Milo don't do such things already...LOL!

LOL!! nah im a S.N.A.G.!! ROFLOL!!i must say.....that dude who married donita...must be having good shags every night man...!!!
:D :D

alencore
11-06-2003, 07:23 AM
HAHAHA! I'm sure he can't even satisfy her now....LOL!

Milo Porto
11-06-2003, 12:03 PM
HAHAHA! I'm sure he can't even satisfy her now....LOL!

but i can!! *drooolz*:p

alencore
11-07-2003, 12:55 PM
the two of us is even better. you do her behind i'll do it on her...oh my...