View Full Version : new mp3 by Virgil and myself! guitarshred

Bosch
11-01-2003, 12:35 AM
Guitar: Wouter Bosch
Drums: Virgil Donati
Bass: Rudy Sarzo

Save As:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~centrifugal_frog/Century_of_Decadence.mp3

... yep, shred with some serious happy tunes ...

Comments ALWAYS welcome, no matter what! :)

Ciao,

~Bosch~

peter
11-01-2003, 01:28 AM
Thanks, Bosch!! :)

alencore
11-01-2003, 03:58 AM
Is that Rudy Sarzo bassist of Quiet Riot?

alencore
11-01-2003, 04:17 AM
OOH the guitar player is flying here.
Some tasty beat displacements by mighty VD and a very solid supportive bass playing by Rudy.

It's COOL! WANT MORE!

maggimus
11-01-2003, 09:48 AM
The drum track is from Virgil's record "STRETCH"...right? So U guys wrote a tune around it..? Pardon me if I'm wrong...cool stuff!!

mauricio
11-01-2003, 03:57 PM
yeap youre right maggimus....its a track from "Stretch". Is that legal? If so Ill start to write my tunes over Virgil drum tracks as well...starting with Pwitl and Banana Peels

Milo Porto
11-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by mauricio
yeap youre right maggimus....its a track from "Stretch". Is that legal? If so Ill start to write my tunes over Virgil drum tracks as well...starting with Pwitl and Banana Peels

i dont know if that is legal mauricio......but if were virgil id be like WTF! :eek: that dude is using my drum track and im gonna sue his ass to high heavens!! :D

legal matters i think you better leave it to the man himself....why not you ask chris!!

anyways nice shred fest you got there!!!:D

maggimus
11-01-2003, 06:17 PM
hahaha..right on Mauricio....and I'll start replacing drum tracks to Steve Vai tracks.....hehe..However I think these guys did a good job!!:D

maggimus
11-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Anywayz..I'm having a party @ my place here in Reykjavik ICELAND wich happens to be the coolest place in the world...and I'm playing Derek Sherinian's "Planet X " record wich we all know..and people are walking out of the party saying.."This is crap ..wadda fuck is this shit??" The only people left is me and my fellow drummers going lke" Right on Virg...We love ya!!!":D

Milo Porto
11-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by maggimus
Anywayz..I'm having a party @ my place here in Reykjavik ICELAND wich happens to be the coolest place in the world...and I'm playing Derek Sherinian's "Planet X " record wich we all know..and people are walking out of the party saying.."This is crap ..wadda fuck is this shit??" The only people left is me and my fellow drummers going lke" Right on Virg...We love ya!!!":D

LOL!!! thats sooooooo funny...well at least you know who your freinds are...!!! :rolleyes: