PDA

View Full Version : Virgil in Grandville

windsweptdrums
09-13-2005, 10:32 PM
We just got home from the Grandville Michigan clinic.....All I can say so far is, OH MY GOSH !!!!! My 6 year old son and I were blown away....Thank you Virgil for making this a night to remember.... :D

windsweptdrums
09-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Oh...and thank you Firehouse Music....A top notch store and staff....well worth the 2 hour drive...And also,my son Logan...was thrilled to get his new 16" REMO Head...Thanks for treating him so well...He said,Dad,thanks for bringing me,this is so cool...Needless to say,I almost fell over....
Thanks again to all involved,
Paul Larson
Scottville....

cjcdrums
09-14-2005, 08:18 AM
And I'd like to thank Firehouse Subs for having the best toasted submarine sandwiches in Jacksonville, FL. Oh god, they're awesome...

Joe Malone
09-23-2005, 06:27 AM
Oh...and thank you Firehouse Music....A top notch store and staff....well worth the 2 hour drive...And also,my son Logan...was thrilled to get his new 16" REMO Head...Thanks for treating him so well...He said,Dad,thanks for bringing me,this is so cool...Needless to say,I almost fell over....
Thanks again to all involved,
Paul Larson
Scottville....

Paul,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Everyone's been talking about the clinic, there is obviously only one Virgil, and we were glad to bring him in. Keep an eye on firehouseguitars.com in the future for future clinics. Thanks again for the compliments.

Joe

Sillyman
10-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Yea i was there and it was the best i've seen.Virgil Rocks!!!!!!!

Sillyman
10-07-2005, 11:24 PM
:D Hey Virgil is coming back to MI but this time he'll be in Lansing on Oct. 11th at Marshall Music store. Hopefuly i get to see him again,Man twice 2 months in a row on the same year ,God this is a dream!!!!!!!! this made my year. Hopefuly he'll be here in MI again. We love Virgil here in Michigan!!!!! :cool: