PDA

View Full Version : Virgil Donati - Obsessive Rhythms

BrettLee
10-19-2003, 09:16 PM
Yippee.. finally my first ever thread in Virgil's forum.. ahemm..
I've understand that Virgil has another instructional video called
'Obsessive Rhythms' which is made earlier than 'Power Drumming'.
Has anyone in this forum seen it yet? I've had a friend who's spending his holiday in Virgil's homeland. and was wondering if it's worth asking him to hunt the video for me over there...What u guys think?

timthedrummer
10-19-2003, 11:00 PM
maybe order it cuz it is hard to find- they sell pretty quick
i havent got it- whats it like?

jimi
10-20-2003, 02:21 AM
Get it from www.musictek.com.au
send them an email

I like it, the triplet exercises are handy and there's a transccription of 'Origin &the End too!

If your friend can get it why not? but it's only in VHS PAL format ok?

Lucius
10-20-2003, 04:13 AM
I seem to find obsessive rhythms everywhere, i love it, the ideas in that are priceless, it really helps everything, your technique, co ordination, and the ideas are great for sections in solos, or as tasty fills! Get it as soon as you can!

Me.2
10-20-2003, 04:17 AM
Whens it going onto Dvd format...Virg/christopher?

Christopher
10-20-2003, 06:02 AM
No DVD format planned in the near future Me.2. I guess you guys will have to stick to the old VCR for a little bit :)

Cheers!

bootdogs
10-20-2003, 05:10 PM
There you have it folks! Thanks Chris!

BrettLee
10-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the info guys.. Appreciate it.. Will ask me pal to hunt the video there..

Me.2
10-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Christopher
No DVD format planned in the near future Me.2. I guess you guys will have to stick to the old VCR for a little bit :)

Cheers!
I sold my VCR chris,.....It's ONLY dvd for me or,..... a blank screen with a video tape in its case going nowhere. :) lol

Milo Porto
10-21-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Christopher

Cheers!

oooohhh man!! it would be cool to have virg's DVD with special features manzz! :D