PDA

View Full Version : intersesting..


Milo Porto
10-19-2003, 02:35 PM
i just happened to stumble upon this site...read on..!! i think its bull...what do you think!!

:rolleyes:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

DavidPartay
10-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Being a Christian, I do believe in Heaven and Hell and I have heard at least three accounts of people who have actually died and come back to life - two spoke to Jesus or God and were told they were going to live longer because they have things to do in the real world, and the other actually described what felt like being inside the earth, and was told by a bird that touched her (and she has a burn on her arm where the bird touched her) telling her that "She was not supposed to be here".

In all cases, the three people described Jesus as being clothed in white and literally glowing/shining. Two of these people weren't Christians at the time, one still isn't, and the other was a Christian, but was a weak Christian and he got his act together after he came back.

Other than that, I REALLY don't feel like getting into a debate on Christianity in this forum, I've had enough in other forums and they're just a waste of time :p.

Lucius
10-19-2003, 09:32 PM
Milo man, ease up on sufing the web ;) we have Virgils site what more could you want! :D

Milo Porto
10-20-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Lucius
Milo man, ease up on sufing the web ;) we have Virgils site what more could you want! :D

........:(

timthedrummer
10-20-2003, 02:12 AM
just remember, there are some things that you cant ignore in life and this is one of them

Fede
10-20-2003, 02:28 AM
Tim, you're right! Drumming and music cannot be ignored!

I think this thread is of great relevance to this board, considering that we are all worshipping a guy who has obviously sold his soul to the devil.... :D (no way can practice alone make you that good :))

Quite entertaining article, though. Imagine living with the guy who wrote that....

Lucius
10-20-2003, 05:21 AM
I was just jokin round Milo, i didnt mean any offence

alencore
10-20-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Fede
considering that we are all worshipping a guy who has obviously sold his soul to the devil.... :D (no way can practice alone make you that good :))


well, we can save that guy who sold his soul by making a new deal (ala crossroad). simply by doing CUTTING HANDS or since we are drummers do the CUTTING LIMBS, hehe. We could sacrifice rhtymntroll, lol! now where the heck is he?

Fede
10-20-2003, 09:27 AM
Alencore: Maybe we shouldn't give him any ideas.... I'm not even sure whether I'm kidding or not..... ;)

Milo Porto
10-20-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Lucius
I was just jokin round Milo, i didnt mean any offence

dont worry man..im cool...:D


thats the only thing i can respond to your post *the first thing that came to mind*

Lucius
10-21-2003, 06:19 AM
Glad to hear! :D

Milo Porto
10-21-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by alencore
well, we can save that guy who sold his soul by making a new deal (ala crossroad). simply by doing CUTTING HANDS or since we are drummers do the CUTTING LIMBS, hehe. We could sacrifice rhtymntroll, lol! now where the heck is he?

maybe off scaring some kid with his troll like rhythm! :D

Lucius
10-21-2003, 06:36 AM
hahahaha!

Milo Porto
10-21-2003, 06:39 AM
what you up to these days Lucio...are you a full time musician or what??