PDA

View Full Version : Virgil's videos on CDs/DVDs!!

luka-cadez
04-08-2005, 04:00 AM
I can't sign as a premium member, since I'm from Slovenia :mad: . If any of you premium members has put the videos on cds or dvds, I'd happily buy a copy of them. I'm 100% serious! It's just so unfair that some of us are in short for such important things..

jimi
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
The material is copyrighted, and anyone who did this would be banned as a member

Even if somone would do that, your trade reputation isnt great from what i've heard.

vdreignsuponus1
04-08-2005, 05:43 PM
im sure there might be something christopher could do for u luka-cadez! no reason to keep anyone from the virgil greatness!

luka-cadez
04-12-2005, 11:20 AM
wtf?!, my trade reputation? oh, yea, someone once played me around for a book, if that's what you mean. back then I thought some people can be trusted, including my neighbours that often get my mail by mistake and throw it away. Arrrrgh.

anyway, any solution would be great. an option of money transfer via bank account or sth similar would save a lot of poor virgil's fans here in dark corners of europe.

jimi
04-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Fair enough, we've all been done by these rogue traders! As for Premiumship, the only good thing i can say is that there will be a DVD of the lessons released in the future, but the future is an indefinite amount of time, sorry.

C.J.
04-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I can't wait for those lessons to come out on DVD! *sobs*

Rodrigo Aquino
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
I can't sign as a premium member, since I'm from Slovenia :mad: . If any of you premium members has put the videos on cds or dvds, I'd happily buy a copy of them. I'm 100% serious! It's just so unfair that some of us are in short for such important things..
E MULE?-----------------

berlin
04-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Hello,
It would be better to let those people have the access to Premium in order to avoid such a thems. Peope just want to learn and this is quite not fair leaving them aside from teaching materials and so on. Think about that..please

C.J.
04-14-2005, 02:25 AM
C'mon guys, as bad as you may want Virgil's materiel (I'm just like you!) you have to be a bit more respectfull on the rights side of the thing: like said previosly, those PM lessons are copyrighted and SHOULD NOT be given away, sold, and even less put on Emule. Those kind of suggestions are just not right.

That being said, I agree with Berlin here, the more one can have access to PM, the less chances of people stealing Virg are...

So, those DVD's are coming out when huh? :p

D.W.A.
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
dude....theres been one....ONE new lesson since ive signed up for PM ......wouldnt it be better to just buy a dvd of all the lessons?....as far as moneys worth......maybe its just me...but i feel a bit cheated.

stefan_vortex
12-07-2005, 03:01 PM
guys i think we all have learnt a lot by only listening to virgs playing in planet x, otv and others, of course he is a great drummer and if u can afford it - go on be a pm but i definetly think it will not help your drumming so much... just check cjc's sig out :)