PDA

View Full Version : UK clinic?

Me.2
09-11-2003, 12:11 AM
IS there a uk date for a clinic.....come on....you cant go to germany/belgium/france and not come to the rain swept part of the world....can ya? :)

jimi
09-11-2003, 02:09 AM
Yes! Please at least go to the UK and i can get a low fare ticket there aswell as Europe. I'll blow my college money on this for sure! Might see you there Me.2:)

Me.2
09-11-2003, 04:43 AM
Where?..... The uk or Europe.....I didnt even know i was going to Europe Jimi...thaks for telling me. I'd better get myself ready. :)

Christopher
09-11-2003, 02:11 PM
The dates are still getting confirmed guys. Stay tuned!

jimi
09-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Me.2
I didnt even know i was going to Europe Jimi

Well you know now, so get saving, and i'd like a nice 5star hotel room, perhaps next to Virg's so we could hang out before the clinic:D

@Christopher: I hope there's enough notice given to book this trip, it's gona cost!!

Me.2
09-13-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by jimi

@Christopher: I hope there's enough notice given to book this trip, it's gona cost!! !

HUH!....as virg forumites i thought it was Virg's treat! :D

I can feel his wallet shaking from here.....or it just might be his bass drums. ;)

jonberg
09-13-2003, 04:46 AM
Maybe this will end up in a big Messageboard meeting?!?!?
Just wonder where in Europe it will be :D

Me.2
09-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by jonberg
Maybe this will end up in a big Messageboard meeting?!?!?
Just wonder where in Europe it will be :D
hmm....I'm not sure if virg's hotel room will hold us all,....im claiming first place for the couch now! ;)

jimi
09-14-2003, 04:02 AM
as long as its a weekend date i can get to anywhere in Europe for a clinic, i already said to jagdkommando that i'd agree on a place with him if Virg ever came so i hope he can go.
Me.2, can you afford a trip to Europe for the weekend?? if we got a big group, Virg would have to join us for a beer afterwards:D

Me.2
09-14-2003, 04:30 AM
Tricky at the moment Jimi........as well as getting out through the window of the psychiatric hospital with the guards as they are. :D

Hoping for a London or Birmingham clinic....fingers crossed.

jimi
09-14-2003, 10:46 AM
I could nearly go to 2clinics if there was one in either of those places with the cheap flights! im bringing my girlfriend wherever the clinic is, and the place better be shopping friendly or im in trouble!:)

Btw: you better plan your escape well, or they'll put you in a straight jacket and you won't see Virg at all!!:D

Me.2
09-14-2003, 12:08 PM
I'm always in a straight jacket Jimi........thats why i can practice double pedal! Look!.... No hands!.... :)

lmao at the 'shopping friendly' quote. :D

bootdogs
09-17-2003, 09:39 AM
I cant wait to see the dates myself!