PDA

View Full Version : Question for Virgil?

kirk
05-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Virg, thanks for the incredible music and drumming that we have been fortunate to listen to and watch. I am curious to what other projects you might be working on or other artists(studio) you might be working with at this time, aside from what is probably obvious to most of us ie: Freakhouse, Ring of Fire, CAB etc. and are you planning on releasing a new solo project and or an instructional video possibly in the near future. Any info is very much appreciated.

Thanks Kirk

zoso
05-19-2003, 03:38 PM
also..if there is going to be any dvd released?..or maybe is a comment..but vigil..it would be excellent to have one virgil donati clinic in dvd..
thanks.

TUDW
05-26-2003, 02:04 AM
and virgil, when do you think youll be coming home? (australia) for a concert?

quitou
05-29-2003, 08:31 AM
How bout Canada Virg...I'm dying to see you live

frank
06-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Not that I'm expecting Virgil to react, but I have a burning question:

I've heard rumour about a PX dvd.. Is there ever going to be a MoonBabies Tour PX DVD? It would be SO COOL!!!
Virgil+Ric+Derek+Tony = MAGIC! (I have a PX MB tour bootleg, it's awesome!)

tyler
06-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Hi! I am two days from gradutation and I want to have a good pratice schedule for the summer. I think of myself as a serious drummer and I would like some tips on how many hours i should practice/day and how many books or techniques one should try to rotate at the same time.

Christopher
06-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Frank, there isn't gonna be a DVD as of yet. Though some footage has been taken on a DV. I listened to it a bit and some of it is usable, but I don't know if there will be enough quality footage to fit on a DVD, you know?

So right now, there are no plans for a DVD. Just thought I should let you guys know.