PDA

View Full Version : Rabb clinic review and pictures

stapper15
10-27-2004, 06:20 PM
hey guys!

just got back form the Rabb clinic It was fuckin great! hes really an amazing player not much to go in to detail about since there was a post not to long ago that did. here are some pictures here to.

Also i have it on video not me but my friend. if you want to see it your gonn have to hepl us first. my friend told me "tell them that i got the majority of the clinic on my video camera and if someone can tell me a program to load it in and can also host it...they can have it"

Stapper

vdreignsuponus1
10-28-2004, 03:16 AM
yeah, that rabb was amazing and i knew u would enjoy him! his set at mobile was that grey sparkle color and he had a black side snare and another gold snare. that cymbal between his crash and hi hat (whatever its called) was moved over next to the other one by his cowbells. but yes yes, AMAZING!!

man i wish i could see that vid!:(

stapper15
10-28-2004, 03:30 AM
well i would be glad to share it with everyone but me and my friend arnt sure of how to host it on the internet so..i bought one of his CDs to its freakin sick, i also won Drum Workshop 30th anniversary collection cd it has some sick people on it!

bootdogs
10-28-2004, 08:10 AM
Rabb is one HAIRY drummer! :)

Right on though...he's great to watch!