PDA

View Full Version : Virgil donati VS the White Stripes drummer?

IronCobraMan
09-28-2004, 10:32 PM
that white stripes drummer chick would make donati look like a school girl!

D.W.A.
09-28-2004, 11:04 PM
i guess ..depends what kind of outfit and make up she would use on him ....lol

vdreignsuponus1
09-29-2004, 04:11 AM
HAHAHAH!!! do u realize how funny it would be if they had a drum off! OMFG!! shed just fall down and die seeing virgil. i mean..there is no comparison.

but dont wry i understand this thread is a joke, heh..

C.J.
09-29-2004, 05:45 AM
You guyz !! LoL

BeatBastard
09-29-2004, 06:19 AM
Damn...this COULD have been funny if the joke got past two sarcastic posts... None the less, good effort IronCobraMeng. ....and yes, hands down, the chik from Off-White Lines would rip Virg a new asshole. :cool:

Adam
09-29-2004, 07:08 AM
HAHAHAH!!! do u realize how funny it would be if they had a drum off! OMFG!! shed just fall down and die seeing virgil. i mean..there is no comparison.

but dont wry i understand this thread is a joke, heh..

NO, I really don't think she would care...she's not a drummer she just drums in a band that writes some pretty catchy songs (IMO)

Johnny
09-29-2004, 07:17 AM
She probably wins in the $ department.

frank
09-29-2004, 08:37 AM
The white stripes - seven nation army..

that song.. ARGH!!
the drums are so... (how do you say this in english..) NOT-TIGHT!! sloppy...!

She does this triplet thing in the verse and she actually slows down a 256th or sth.. SO F*CKING annoying!! and she does it every time!!
hmm, maybe she's drumming some insane rythm, even sicker than virg could ever think of!

visit0r
09-29-2004, 11:08 AM
NO, I really don't think she would care...she's not a drummer she just drums in a band that writes some pretty catchy songs (IMO)

Take out the part about being catchy, and then you will be correct :D haha... Just kidding. I personally can't stand them, but the songs do get stuck in my head grr.

Milo Porto
09-29-2004, 11:17 AM

ROFLOL!!! maaaaaannn this has got to be the funniest drum off EVAH in drumming history... :D

jimi
09-29-2004, 01:27 PM
she might have a good chance if she was good looking and came to the drum battle naked? Virgil might get google-eyed and forfeit the battle for a trip to the nearest hotel room :D

vdreignsuponus1
09-29-2004, 03:03 PM
and virg would get what he wanted!!:D

Adam
09-29-2004, 08:02 PM
she might have a good chance if she was good looking and came to the drum battle naked? Virgil might get google-eyed and forfeit the battle for a trip to the nearest hotel room :D

I don't know about that actually...now if she came dressed as a DRUM SET, now that's when he'd get all google-eyed.

The thing is, drummers all hate that music, but there's something to be said about it. It's sloppy yes, but that's some times what suits the music. I mean, look at the Who and Keith Moon. Technically he's not a good drummer, but he's very fun to watch, and his sound evokes feelings of rage, which is much harder to do (well...not really haha)

D.W.A.
09-29-2004, 09:21 PM
i think her and lars should do an instructional video together.......i would buy it. lol

Christ Magnum
09-30-2004, 08:57 PM
i think her and lars should do an instructional video together.......i would buy it. lol

Ew I'd need to bathe after watching it in order to wash the "suck" off
:p

scott h
10-01-2004, 08:42 PM
a more even battle would be between Meg and some kind of monkey. i can even picture it now...

skin snapper
10-02-2004, 04:34 AM
Me and virg, that would be cool, i'd kick his wussy arse, then he'd start drumming and i'd run in fear....
That chick from cream lines aint bad, lars is god though, he'd kick virgil's arse 10 times over....
God, i feel dirty just typing that, my fingers are gonna get zapped by a lightning bolt!

drummaman1
10-08-2004, 09:08 AM
I'm rooting for the underdog... :D