PDA

View Full Version : PX in italy?

jagdkommando
09-08-2004, 12:44 AM
... I'm a bit confused and impatient, but I read
the following on PX website weeks ago:

"Some October dates in Italy are also being confirmed. Stay tuned for more!"

Because of the fact that october is fastly coming closer and I maybe have
to book a flight (depends on the exact location) I would love to get some info about it.
JIMI wanna go there too and for him the info is much more important because a trip
from Ireland to Italy is much more difficult
than a trip from Austria to Italy (mine).

So CHRIS please give us some info about it!

Thanx & Cheers,
Martin

jimi
09-08-2004, 03:40 AM
He will as soon as he knows!! Sure Virgil has posted a days notice before about some gigs, you know? I'm sure i'll manage to get over if it means running out of work or college straight onto a plane!! :D

By the way if anyone else wants to go, do!! The more the merrier!

Christopher
09-08-2004, 05:19 AM
I got the dates not too long ago, but they still have to be confirmed. They seem to be at 90% sure though, but I don't have exact venue information. I will let you know very very soon. The Polish dates seem to be locked in, but I might get some confirmations on that too!

http://www.virgildonati.com/tourdates.php

jemmy
09-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Imprecise venue information such as city (+date) is enough for now!

jimi
09-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Thats true, Chris, even proposed dates will help get preliminary planning of the trip underway!!

Christopher
09-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Thats true, Chris, even proposed dates will help get preliminary planning of the trip underway!!
There you have it then, guys. I will have more news in the coming days.

Stay tuned...

jagdkommando
09-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanx a lot Chris ... that's enough for me for now :)

jimi
09-09-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks Chris :D

@jagdkommando: im away in the phils as of tomorrow, i dont know how much access i'll have to the internet, but i'll get checking general flights to Italy on ryanair.com, maybe aerlingus.com too. I'll be back on 21st sept, so if i havent emailed you before then, i will that day!

jimi
09-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Off the thread topic, but i got a new 10x5 Pearl Firecracker snare the other day and LOVE IT!!!!!

Christopher
09-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Off the thread topic, but i got a new 10x5 Pearl Firecracker snare the other day and LOVE IT!!!!!
Hey Jimi, I dont know about you, but I can't see where you fit your right leg in between those 2 drums (snare & floor)!

Is that also the cymbal you won here on virgildonati.com? :)

Cheers!

jimi
09-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Haha ya, i dont sit too close to the snare but there is actually a gap!! The cymbal to the right is the 18" crash i won :)
I have a silly kind of 8" rototom thing as my high tom, i always have problems with where i place my 2 front mounted toms as a result, cos it has a special stand thing. i am still really uncomfy with that. i think i just need to buy another stand or two. but am delighted with my kit, i have put so much cash into it :D
right now, im sitting in schipol (sp?) airport in Amsterdam. next flight is about 8hrs away :(

jemmy
09-10-2004, 10:02 AM
"Schiphol", b.t.w. ;-) Unfortunately a little bit too far from Groningen (where I live) to come down and have a chat...

What a nice coincide I have one week of vacation last week of october. I already told my girlfriend it's going to be Italy. Now see which town/region it's going to be?

Christopher
09-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Ok guys, some dates have been updated and are still TBA (To Be Announced).
There will be a clinic in Rome for those who will be sticking around to check PX out. Also, there are 2 more Polish dates that just got added.

I will post more as the dates get confirmed.

Cheers!

twotails
09-13-2004, 11:04 AM
Going Out
WEB FARE 12.99 EUR
Wed, 27 Oct 04
Flight FR9616 14:30 Depart Eindhoven (EIN)
16:45 Arrive Rome Ciampino (CIA)

Coming Back
REGULAR FARE 89.99 EUR
Fri, 29 Oct 04
Flight FR9615 11:55 Depart Rome Ciampino (CIA)
14:05 Arrive Eindhoven (EIN)

:D !!!
I'm there ! can't wait !

jagdkommando
09-14-2004, 12:44 AM
@chris: I hope the dates will be confirmed :) because I'll book the flight this week

@twotails: Cool ... so we can meet each other.
jimi will also be there!

jimi
09-14-2004, 03:00 AM
its going to cost more than id like, but heh, cant have everything you want eh?? i think the fact that there is both a clinic AND PX show on the same day is sweet :D
i'll book my flights real soon, but wont until im back from the phils.
@jagdk: dude, book an earlier time wednesday, you mightened make the afternoon clinic!! if you've booked already, just ring up, its easy to change the time right now, ok?

jagdkommando
09-14-2004, 03:25 AM
@jimi: no seats available anymore for flights from austria to rome in that week!
My suggestion: come to graz on 27th (rather cheap flight, cork-london ~ 3, london-graz ~ 3) and we go to rome
by car (~900km). Your can return home whenever/whereever you want (dep. rome or graz). Or we meet there. Please let me know! Or turn your mobile on, I already sent you a message!

Wojtek
09-14-2004, 06:29 AM
@Christopher
Post something about Cracow and Warsaw gigs, if You know something more, ok!?
Thanks

Christopher
09-14-2004, 08:51 AM
@Christopher
Post something about Cracow and Warsaw gigs, if You know something more, ok!?
Thanks
Most definately, I will.