PDA

View Full Version : another one....

stapper15
09-01-2004, 03:47 PM
AHH another hurrican is gonna hit florida AGIAN! :mad: !!! hurrican frances should be here sat. i think. hurrican charley went right threw florida right over orlando where i live and what i saw on tv is that frances should be doing the same thing just fromt he other side of florida.

go here if you want to see where its supposed to go

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT06/refresh/AL0604W5+GIF/011503W5.gif

stapper

vdreignsuponus1
09-01-2004, 05:16 PM
o wow! its hitting me too man!!!! hurricane buddies.:) u make sure that if u leave and bring something with u..its ur set!:) i shall do the same..

stapper15
09-02-2004, 04:24 AM
we havent even gotten most of the debre from the last hurricane. they said it should take 2-6months to clean it all up!!my neighborhood was lucky to have all our treee branches and ect cleaned up a littel over a week ago.we are expected to get 12-18 inches of rain which is pretty crazy lol! i prob wont have power agian for a while last time was 15 hours lets see about this time lol.

stapper

vdreignsuponus1
09-02-2004, 04:51 PM
yeah, my cable when out today for some reason. eh. ill probably just stay here..cant leave my set behind! on less depressing news, my cousin is going to be on american idol!!:D might drum for her..