PDA

View Full Version : Picture uploading now works...

Christopher
08-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Hey guys,

Just fixed the picture uploading bug for you guys. Now you may post every single bolt and crew of your precious kit for all to see :)

I will post a test attachment for you guys to make sure it works. In the meantime, you guys should try to post a simple image to see if it works for you.

Cheers!

jsuplicki
08-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Here are a few uploads to see if this works. Pics one and two are from my practice kit, a rear view and front(best pics I could take at the time) and picture 3 is an 8" tom from the DW kit I also use which is the same as my practice kit plus this little 8". The rest of the DW kit was in their cases and I figured for testing purposes I would snap a picture of the drum most easily available.

jsuplicki
08-27-2004, 11:49 AM
I see no pictures or attachments. Let me try just with one picture.

jsuplicki
08-27-2004, 11:55 AM
Well that didn't work either. I'll just chalk this up as me being an idiot and I'll just find out from someone else what I did wrong when they get it right. The .jpg was only 42.8kb, is it maybe to big? Oh well, I tried.

Cheers!

Christopher
08-27-2004, 11:57 AM
I can see that too....Let me see what I can do...hang on..

Christopher
08-27-2004, 12:08 PM
There we go! That worked!

Enjoy, guys!

jsuplicki
08-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris you again have outdone yourself. I purpose a raise to Chris' behalf...HERE!! HERE!!

I have also posted a picture of Virgil and I at the North Canton clinic, it's the only picture as of now I can find of me with anything drum related. The one for my avatar is a bit tiny for all to see. I really don't like my picture being taken, even a gigs. I just dont have that Kodak smile I guess. When I can find more I'll post them.

Not only does Virgil rule, but Chris does too!!! :D I really think this is going to add a whole new dimension to the messageboard. AMAZING! So many things can be done now that pics are so easy to post. Peter can show us how he sets up his pedals now, picture by picture, step by step :)

Cheers!

Milo Porto
08-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris you again have outdone yourself. I purpose a raise to Chris' behalf...HERE!! HERE!!

I have also posted a picture of Virgil and I at the North Canton clinic, it's the only picture as of now I can find of me with anything drum related. The one for my avatar is a bit tiny for all to see. I really don't like my picture being taken, even a gigs. I just dont have that Kodak smile I guess. When I can find more I'll post them.

Not only does Virgil rule, but Chris does too!!! :D I really think this is going to add a whole new dimension to the messageboard. AMAZING! So many things can be done now that pics are so easy to post. Peter can show us how he sets up his pedals now, picture by picture, step by step :)

Cheers!

RAISE...RAISE...RAISE...RAISE!!! :D

Christopher
08-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Very cool. I'm glad it's working :)

GreenPremier
08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
not working for me :(

Kinetic drummer
08-28-2004, 09:04 AM
My Kit... And My God!