PDA

View Full Version : any vids?

vdreignsuponus1
08-10-2004, 07:09 PM
would anyone happen to have any thomas lang videos or video clips of his playing that they could post on the board..OTHER THAN the ones at hudsonmusic.com. they would be much appreciated if u got em..:D

and by the way, does anyone remember a solo "fede" posted on here a good while ago. maybe umm..a good couple months ago. the one where he said he was "just messing around." if anyone knows what im talking about..PLS post it! i had to redo my computer and i lost EVERYTHING! ive got majority of my drum vids back though, but i dont have that one, and i miss it! so pls..post post post!

El Salsero
08-11-2004, 12:30 AM
hey vdreignsuponus1 !
I dunno if u've already seen'it but there's a cool footage on www.drummerworld.com
hope u'll enjoy it !
Bye

vdreignsuponus1
08-11-2004, 03:48 AM
yeah, sry, ive already seen all of those virg vids. ive probably seen almost every virg vid on the internet! plus, ive been a big fan of drummerworld.com so yeah, sry, seen em..

jimi
08-11-2004, 03:57 AM
Didnt he mean the Lang vids? I think they're Hudson ones anyway though. I think one of my accounts has been upped to 50mb space, not sure yet, but i've moved some up my transcriptions and midis already, and i'll try put up a Lang clip or 2 for you, ok?
I was going to buy a big hosting site thing, but im low on money for the moment! Maybe soon, and i'll share all sorts with you guys then! :)