PDA

View Full Version : just wondering...?

Milo Porto
07-31-2003, 12:57 AM
Do any of you have any idea....does virgil accept students..or does he teach privately anywhere??

jagdkommando
07-31-2003, 04:15 AM
... that question was asked at drum clinic padova / italy last year. Virgil answered "it is possible, however you have to come to L.A." ... and the audience laughed. I think it was a serious answer, but maybe he changed his mind - i don't know.

STAVROPOULOS
07-31-2003, 05:00 AM
i think you should better ask christopher at the comments forum!perhaps a virgil thread may pop up and get an answer,but i think it is rather impossible,haha!but try asking christopher,i am sure he will answer!but singapore is a bit far from L.A. i think:).anyway,see you port!

Christopher
07-31-2003, 08:58 AM
Milo,

Virgil is always open for lessons in the town you're in, but he won't fly in to give you private lessons obviously.

Usually after his clinics/shows, he sometimes has a couple of hours for lessons for those who are interested. You have to ask before every show. I don't really have specific information where I can mark down "Virgil will also be giving out lessons after the show".

It all depends, but like I said, he's very open to it.

Cheers!

Adam
07-31-2003, 10:23 AM
Christopher knows Virgil personally? That's very cool hehe

Milo Porto
07-31-2003, 01:05 PM
het thanx......christopher and gang,,,that was very informative.....if a were to be in L.A. ....how would i go about arranging it...??