PDA

View Full Version : To Virgil, Christopher, And All Users:

Kinetic drummer
06-12-2004, 02:32 PM
well..
Maybe i have complained about my country (Mexico) because of its lack of drum movement.
mexico is a country full of talents but lazy also, cuz they dont have motivation, or media for studying, also the schools are not very good.
the musician is never well paid, in fact people abuse-

So.. iŽve playing since along time. and when i enterd to this forum., i really felt depressed. there are drummers with a drumming experience of 3 years.. andplay a lot better than me..

so then.. i entered to this forum since february, and you all guys change my life in drumming. you cant imagine how did it changed my life. sometimes iŽ, tired and i read posts, and then i wanna play and improve.
also youŽve helped me with tips, advices.
butmost important inspiration. and some of you drum education. like MATUS, who is a guy that helps unskilled drummers.

then i saw virgil in april, and still get motivated. i didnt use to practice. Never. now. i practiced every day. more than 2 hours.

thank to all of you guys...
peter, matus, chrsit magnum, nevesis, jimi.. everyone. youŽve change a guy in drumming.
and.. thats why i think this is the best forum of the world.

Lad.
06-12-2004, 03:55 PM
This, indeed, is the best forum in the world.

rythmtroll
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Thas so great man! Let the drums guide your soul and spirit. Drummers have the brightest souls