PDA

View Full Version : need some cds with the best!

swedendrummer
07-28-2003, 05:22 AM
can anyone recommend som good listening with drummers like colaiuta,(cant spell it) weckl, chambers and so on! i would be really greatful if you help me...because i need to listem to music to get inspiration....and i think its the best way to learn how to play drums!

STAVROPOULOS
07-28-2003, 05:48 AM
hello swedishdrummer!
if you want my opinion,u should better visit the sites of these players(and others' that u want to) and save in your disc their discography!after that i think that you will have more options!see you pal!

Me.2
07-28-2003, 06:08 AM
If you go to this place HERE (http://www.artistsdirect.com) and type in the persons name it will give you a List .

There also another page on that site when the artists name comes up where it says....."all other music" or something like that which will bring up all(or nearly all) the albums that-that person has played on.

Hope that helps.... as you havent specified type of music on these players to which you'd like to hear,...so it makes it difficult to recommend a cd.

jimi
07-28-2003, 03:29 PM
get some of the names from peoples 'favourite drummers' thread if that is what you are looking for, and then use Me.2's advice to get the info you need on them!

if i were you i'd just get all the virg stuff available!!:D